Chapter 96

Chapter 96: get it

    Standing in the shadow of the room is not hot at all, but it feels very comfortable.

    No wonder some people like to sit in the shade under the tree, it turns out to be really cool.

    I was thinking that Lin Chuan also came out, and said: "Would you like to go around the mountains, I will take you there."

      , I was surprised when I saw Su Su's stomach: "Mr. Su, do you have it?"

    Lin Chuan blocked Su Su and nodded, "Yeah." He knew that Su Su disliked his stomach a bit, so he was afraid that she would be embarrassed and blocked.

    Su Su was indeed a little embarrassed. Before she left, she still looked like a young girl. She was just awkward, but the Lin family was happy.

Mother Lin prepared a lot of things for the child, and then asked her, "Where do you plan to give birth to this child?"

Although she knew she couldn't come back to give birth, she always had to ask her. of.

    "I want to give birth there. I know a friend who is a nurse. She will arrange it for me when the time comes."

    "Go to the hospital to give birth, that's more insurance. However, these shabby things shouldn't be used in the city. I packed out the clothes and pants from when I was a child."

    "Ah? Okay, it is said that the old ones are better." Susu doesn't dislike it, just wash it. It is said that the old stuff is fine and will not hurt the skin of the child.

    Mother Lin was very happy when she heard it, and said she would take it away after washing her.

After breakfast, she asked about Lin Hai's situation again, Susu told them very simply, and took out the package to show Lin's mother:

"This is what our factory produced, mother. You'll use this in the future, it's better than toilet paper."

    "This thing is very expensive, so you can sell it."

    "These are the defective products from the production line, you just use them."

    "What's the use of this?" Mother Lin doesn't know it either, she's never seen it.

    Su Su explained to her how to use it, and Mother Lin felt that it was very useful when she heard that she could not make paper balls.

I also told Su Su a few embarrassing things that happened with toilet paper. Anyway, it was quite interesting.

    At this time, Lin Chuan brought a small basket in and wanted to take Susu for a walk. Mother Lin said unhappily, "You want to take someone up the mountain?"

    "Hmm."

    "There are a lot of miscellaneous things in the mountains, don't scare people."

    "No."

     "Also, she is a twin, so some fruits picked in the mountains can't be eaten casually. You have to bring them back and let me see before you can eat them."

    "Hmm."

    Lin Chuan promised everything before he rescued Su Su from his mother Lin's hands. The two walked into the mountains while talking along the way.

    Su Su didn't go too far, Lin Chuan took her hand all the way to the forest to pick some mushrooms, and then went to the creek to fish for some small shrimp.