Chapter 81

Chapter 81: to be a teacher

      Moreover, Mother Lin is diligent, and basically she does everything without having to do anything at home.

    In this way, Father Lin went to talk to Uncle Lin that night, and then they all moved to a small house. After all, I only lived for more than a month, so I didn't move much.

    Susu stayed in her hut without any change, just said that he would not write to Lin Chuan, but he replied as soon as he arrived.

    Lin Chuan said that looking for a job can't be rushed, but he has to wait for the arrangement slowly, but he has already applied to join the army and believes that the army will be approved soon. After all, he was injured in the last mission, and the mission was completed quite well, so the above is very happy and should meet his request.

    Su Su knew that all the correspondence between the troops was checked, so she didn't write too many ambiguous words, she just wrote that she missed him very much. Then he explained the affairs between Lin Donghe and Qin Yueyue, and also talked about some small things at home. Her writing is good, she writes a lot of characters, and her characters are very beautiful, and her writing is very vivid and just like writing.

    Lin Shan came back from the outside and saw his sister-in-law packed the letter, and then said, "sister-in-law, the second sister-in-law is here, saying I have something to do with you."

    Second sister-in-law?

    For a moment, Su Su knew who it was, so she glanced outside, she was the heroine.

    She put the letter aside and stood up and said, "What are you doing?"

    "I just want to borrow something from you." Qin Yueyue saw Lin Shan run away before coming in and saying a word to Susu, and then she said a little embarrassedly, "Do you have toilet paper here?"

    Most of the people in this era are still using toilet paper to dispose of their aunts, but Susu doesn't need it. Fortunately, she bought some to use the toilet before, so she went to get it for her One roll said: "Is it enough?"

    "Enough, I'll buy it back from the commune in a few days and give it to you."

    "You're welcome, it's nothing important."

    "You tell me, why is there always... always blood? I'm scared, what should I do."

    "Go to the doctor, what's the use of telling me."

    Su Su continued to open the envelope as if she didn't see her, looking extremely cold.

    Qin Yueyue said: "are you angry, because we have made more good people in your family."

    "No, we are a family from the beginning, but is it really okay for you to stand by me and say these things, don't you rush to use toilet paper?" Susu really didn't understand the heroine, what the **** is she What else to say.

    "Don't worry, I actually want to borrow money from you this time. I know you are paid every month, and when you got married, there was a hundred dowry money."

    "What do you mean, are you helping me count my fortune?"

    "No, no, I just want to ask you for help, because Lin Donghe's temper of borrowing money has changed, and there is no other way but to borrow it from you."

    "I'm sorry, although I do have money, but I have to plan for my future life. So sorry, I can't lend you all the money."

    "Are you afraid we won't get on?"