Chapter 46

Chapter 46: joint program

    But Su Su shook her head and said, "This kind of show is only afraid of crashing with others."

     "What car did it crash into?" the secretary asked strangely.

    Su Su pressed her head, only then did she know that she was a little out of tune with the people of this era,

and they didn't quite understand some new words. But it's a little strange, why didn't such embarrassment happen with Lin Chuan?

      After more than ten days of separation, I miss him more and more.

    "If it is exactly the same as other people's programs, it will not be easy to win awards."

Su Su said so, the secretary immediately nodded, and Lin Donghe said: "It also depends on Comrade Su's ability."

    Su Su said: "I will try my best, I will use my ability as much as I can, and I will definitely not lose face to the village."

After she finished speaking, the party secretary said: "Then you go back and think about it first. , then we will have another meeting."

    "Okay." Su Su needs to think about it, how can she come up with the program list immediately.

    Sun Yingdao: "Find me if you have anything, I will definitely support you."

    Su Su nodded and agreed, when she came out, she saw Lin Shan coming to pick him up.

This young man seemed to have a certain energy, but since she delivered the book, he has become more normal, but he still doesn't like to talk.

    Speaking of which, which men in the Lin family like to talk?

    She followed silently, thinking about the show.

      I can't deal with the women in the village until I find you."

    "I know, but I don't want to embarrass Kawako." After Su Su finished speaking,

Mother Lin's face improved, but immediately she began to persuade Su Su:

"Even so, you do your best It's alright, don't tire yourself out."

    "Got mother."

    After Su Su finished speaking, she went to think about the show, completely forgetting to ask Mother Lin why she was so careful with herself.

    But Lin Shan heard the conversation between his mother and his father, it was like this.

    "What does this child do with such a rotten thing?

It's thankless, and is she good? Your son is in good health, and there is nothing wrong with her body.

Just married, she is very easy to conceive Yes.

It's snowing in the sky, and the road is not easy to walk, so what should I do if something happens?" Mother Lin said worriedly.

    "Then let the three boys watch her."

    Father Lin frowned and felt that his wife was thinking too much.

    "Don't forget that we have a child with Kawako, who had it when we were just married.

I didn't know anything at that time, but it was snowing when I went out to report firewood and gave it away, alas , maybe it's a daughter.

People who tell fortunes say, I have a daughter's life, but I didn't keep it." After speaking, he sighed again.