Chapter One

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 »

IT'S NIGHT OVER THE FRENCH QUARTER OF NEW ORLEANS unbeknownst to the ordinary mortal people, the supernatural vampires, werewolves and witches, walks among them.

{Mira's Outfit}

After Klaus returned to the town he once thrived on, he found himself reunited with his best friend and former protégé, Marcel Gerard.

Right now, after Jane Anne Deveraux was caught doing magic, she's been brought to Marcel and his vampire group, but Jane Anne herself, has been best friends with someone that will rescue her from Marcel's clutches.

"Jane Anne Deveraux? Tell me what magic you're brewing, and I'll spare you. I am, after all, a merciful man." Marcel said to Jane Anne.

But Jane Ann isn't quite convinced. "Screw you."

Marcel eyes Jane Anne, and Klaus composes himself

"Alright, at least, I tried." Marcel said, looking around at his vampire companions.

And as he turns around to sling a vine to slice Jane Anne's throat, and she closes her eyes, she is wolfs-speeded away.

Klaus, Marcel and Marcel's vampires, looks around confused.

"What the hell was that?" Diego asked.

"Oh, you've got to be seriously kidding me." Klaus said, very annoyed.

Outside of Rousseau's, Jane Anne has her eyes closed as she held by someone.

"It's me, Janey." A familiar lady voice reassures her.

Jane Anne slowly opens her eyes and smiles a little at her nickname, and the person who says it.

Jane Anne glances at her wrist, which is not tied anymore and looks at Mira. "Mira?"

Mira and Jane Anne exchange smiles at each other and they embrace in a hug. And gently pulls away from the hug.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Mira asked Jane Anne, worriedly, checking her out for any wounds.

"I'm okay, I'm fine." Jane Anne tells her, reassuring Mira.

"Where's Sophie?" Mira asked.

"Lafayette Cemetery." Jane Anne said.

"Go there now. I'll meet up with you laters." Mira said.

Jane Anne nodded and runs away. And Mira wolfs-speeds back to Marcel.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

After Marcel karaoke-ing, he walks up to the bar, where he greets his best friends, Thierry and Diego.

"Hi, Marcel." Mira said, greeting him.

Marcel looks at Mira and smiles to himself. "Mira Leuven. The Original Were-Witch Hybrid. Last time I heard about you, you and Klaus were a epic romance."

"Yeah. We were." Mira said, and wolfs-speeds up to him. "But if you ever hurt or lay a hand on Jane Anne or Sophie again, I will tear your heart out and feed it to you."

"And if you harm me, Klaus won't be pleased about it, we're best friends." Marcel said.

"You really think I'm frightened of my infamous ex-boyfriend, Klaus, please, Marcel, I'm the one that he's a bit frightened of. After all, I know him. Just like he knows me." Mira said to Marcel.

"How, exactly, do you and Klaus knows each other?" asked Marcel to Mira.

Mira smirks, and glances at the St. James Infirmary. "Klaus and I met here at the St. James Infirmary."

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

After a long night, Klaus walks inside his bedroom, pulling off his jacket and lays it in his armchair.

However, he senses that he's not alone; and a crow caws and files inside and lands itself on the drinking table.

Mira is behind him at the balcony and Klaus turns around to look at her.

"Mira?" Klaus said, astonished, by the sudden arrival of his ex-girlfriend.

Mira smiles, cheekily. "Hi, Klaus."

After becoming a bit astonished, Klaus composes himself. "Mira? I did not expect you. What the bloody hell are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you of course." Mira said, slowly walking further inside his bedroom and glances around. "Nice bedroom, cozy."

"What do you want?" Klaus asked, becoming a bit annoyed.

"Shouldn't become a bit annoyed, Klaus, it's not sexy on you." Mira said, slowly walking by the drinking table, transforming her fingernails into her werewolf claws, and leaving scratch marks on the drinking table and transforms her werewolf claws back into normal fingernails. "But I'm really here to talk to you about something."

"We have nothing to discuss." Klaus said, and walks away.

But Mira wolfs-speeds in front of Klaus.
"What? No kiss? It's been a thousand years since you and I encountered each other, Klaus. At least, you can offer me a drink?"

"Why? So, you can get me drunk and spill my secrets to you, I think not." Klaus said to Mira.

"I don't what to know your secrets, I knew why you, Elijah and Rebekah to flee from Mikael. But I waited for you, but you never returned." Mira said to Klaus.

"It's been a thousand years, Mira. I've moved on, and I have other things to do, other than catching up with you." Klaus tells Mira.

Mira wolfs-speeds Klaus to a wall, gently pins him against it with her hand on his chest. "I know you, Klaus. We've studied each other."

"Don't." Klaus said, eyeing Mira, intensely. "Whatever was between us, whatever romantic affections I've developed for you, it is long gone now. I am not the man that you fell in love with. Nor, you're the woman that I fell in love with. I was foolish to ever give in to happiness and love. You and I were epic loves, but you and I are epic loves no longer."

Mira looks at Klaus, momentarily hurt. And Klaus slowly walks away from her.

any Comment (s) ? any Vote (s) ?