Chapter Twelve

⊰ 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ⊱

THE NEXT MORNING Mira is laying on the sofa in Klaus's bedroom. She regains her conscious and finds herself laying on the sofa.

Klaus is sitting on his bed. And Mira gets up and lunges at him, but is blocked by a barrier spell.

"Oh, wow. A barrier spell." Mira said, sarcastically. "I'm part witch, I can just magically whammy myself out of the barrier spell."

"My sister, Freya, has injected a dark object that ceases your witchy magic." Klaus said, getting up and slowly walks up to the barrier spell. "I am truly sorry about your best friend, Miranda, I truly am, but having rager parties and drinking is not gonna heal your pain."

"What do you know about pain? Other than the pain your asshole of a father, Mikael, inflicted upon you?" Mira said to him with a straight face.

"I cannot lose you." Klaus said.

"You already have." Mira tells him, walking away from him and sits down in a sofa chair.

"I had Sophie bring you some new clothes." Klaus said, glancing at a duffle tote bag on the coffee table and walks away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

[Mira's Outfit]

[Mira's Outfit]

AFTERWARDS Mira is still sitting in the sofa chair, drinking bourbon. Freya slowly walks inside and sits down on Klaus's bed.

"You must be Mira Leuven. The Rebellious She-Wolf." Freya said.

"And you must be Freya Mikaelson

"And you must be Freya Mikaelson. The witch who trapped me in a barrier spell." Mira said with her usual attitude."