Chapter Fifteen

⟦     𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⟧

THAT SAME NIGHT AT THE OLD SANATARIUM Mira lays on a stretcher bed, restraint, and with the Papa Tunde's Blade embedded in her stomach.

Genevieve slowly walks up to Mira and plunges her into her stomach, making Mira groan in agony pain. And Genevieve pulls out the Papa Tunde's Blade from Mira's stomach.

Mira looks at Genevieve with a look of menacingly in her eyes.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Mira, still restrained to the stretcher, looks at Genevieve. "What the hell am I doing here, Genevieve?"

"You're here because I have someone awaiting for you here in the old sanatarium." said Genevieve.

"Who might that be?" Mira asked, annoyed.

"Rebekah." Genevieve said. "She's trapped here in the sanitarium."

"And why the hell are you telling me this?" Mira asked.

"Because, at first, you tried to kill her, but at least, this time, you will get your revenge." Genevieve said.

Mira looks at Genevieve with a straight face, but chuckles to herself. "Oh gosh. Is that your scheme? Turn Klaus and Me against each other? Two immortal Original Hybrids? Oh, please? I'm not an idiot."

Mira then, uses her magic to un-restraint herself from the stretcher. She gently takes the blood-stained Papa Tunde's Blade and wolfs-speeds away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

At the St. Anne's Church, Jane-Anne and Sophie are with Klaus and Elijah.

"Rebekah is here in the French Quarter, but she's trapped in the Lafayette Cemetery with a barrier spell by Genevieve." Jane-Anne said. "Genevieve must've lured Rebekah back here, so, Mira can finish what she started."

"For Mira to kill her." Klaus said. "But knowing Mira too well, she doesn't forgive easily."

"Sounds like you and Mira have that in common, Niklaus." said Elijah. "Where is Miranda now?"

"I can sense her magic, but I don't know." Sophie said.

"If Mira gets her hands on Rebekah, she's gonna tear her apart, if she doesn't bite her of course." Jane-Anne said.

"But Mira is smarter than that." Sophie said.

Klaus, Elijah, Jane-Anne, and Sophie exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE LAFAYETTE CEMETERY Mira slowly wanders around the cemetery, wielding the Papa Tunde's Blade.