Chapter Sixteen

⟦ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧   ⟧

THE NEXT MORNING AT MIRA'S LOFT APARTMENT Mira is in the bathroom, in her bathtub shower, washing off the blood off from her encounter from some of Marcel's vampires.

She closes her eyes as the warm water refreshes her, opening up her pores.

After her wash-up, Mira dresses herself in a pajama shirt and shorts; and slowly walks into the living room, sitting down on the three seat sofa, putting her hair in a low ponytail.

A gentle knock is on the door.

Mira slowly gets up and slowly walks up to her door and opens it. Freya is there.

"Hi, Freya." Mira said.

"Hi, Mira. Klaus said you wanted to see me." said the Eldest Mikaelson sibling.

"Yeah, sure. Come on in." Mira said, stepping to the side, so, Freya walks in.

Freya slowly walks inside Mira's loft apartment and Mira gently closes the door behind them.

"So, you're the Rebellious She-Wolf." Freya said, sitting down on the sofa. "Must be pretty amazing."

"Yeah. It is." Mira said, sitting down on the sofa beside Freya. "How's Klaus? Being moody as usual?"

"Klaus is always himself, but so, you and I already know of that." Freya said. "By the way, I have my mother's grimoire's, you and I can study them together sometime if you like."

Mira smiles a little to herself. "How generous of you, Freya. I have a few grimoires myself, and Jane Anne, Sophie and I sometimes study the grimoires ourselves."

Freya and Mira exchange small smiles at each other. Mira's phone buzzes on the coffee table.

Mira picks up her phone and looks at it.
Josh

She answers her phone. "Hey, Josh. What's up?"

"Davina's in trouble. And I don't know what to do." Josh said.

"Where are you?" Mira asked.

"I'm at St. Anne's Church with Cami and Davina." Josh tells her on the phone.

"Okay, I'm on my way." Mira said, glancing at Freya. "I have to go, see you around."

"You too." Freya said, getting up and walking away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

Mira is sitting on the sacristy steps with Josh, Davina and Camille.