Chapter Fourteen

⟦ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧    ⟧

THE NEXT MORNING
AT ROUSSEAU'S Mira Leuven is sitting at the bar counter with her glass of red wine.

THE NEXT MORNINGAT ROUSSEAU'S Mira Leuven is sitting at the bar counter with her glass of red wine

[Mira's Outfit]

Her phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. And she pulls out her phone and looks at it.

 And she pulls out her phone and looks at it

Mira furrows her eyebrows, bewilderedly. She then, dials Jane-Anne's phone number.

"Hey, Mira." Jane-Anne answered on the phone.

"How the hell is Sabine resurrected? I thought Elijah killed her?" Mira asked, bewildered.

"Monique resurrected her. I'm with Sophie right now in a mausoleum at the Lafayette Cemetery." Jane-Anne informed her on the phone.

"Okay, love you, Janey." Mira said.

"Love you too, Mira." Jane-Anne said.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

"There's something you should know." Klaus said to Mira, painting on his canvas.

"Sabine's resurrected." Mira said, which causes Klaus to not be surprised. "What? I do have eyes and ears around here."

"Your best friends, Jane-Anne and Sophie." Klaus said.

"Just witchy stuff, but other than that, I figure things out myself." Mira said, sitting in an armchair, sideways. "What are you painting, by the way?"

"If I tell you, it would spoil the surprise." Klaus said.

Klaus and Mira exchange small smiles at each other; and Camille slowly walks inside the study.