Chapter Nine

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊 »

THE NEXT MORNING AT THE LAFAYETTE CEMETERY Mira is sitting atop of the altar.

{Mira's Outfit}

Bastianna slowly walks up to Mira. "Miranda Leuven. How lovely to see you around."

"Yeah. How lovely it is to see you around as well, Bastianna." said Mira, gently leaping off the altar, and slowly walks up to Bastianna. "And by the way, where's Davina Claire?"

"Davina Claire is preoccupied with other things. She has no spare time with you." Bastianna said to Mira.

Mira grips Bastianna's throat with her hand and wolfs-speeds her to a tomb wall, pinning her against it, making her eyes glow golden with small veins underneath her eyes, baring her werewolf fangs. "Unless you want me to do a spell, which inquires your head exploding, I suggest you tell me where Davina Claire is."

"Davina is in the Lycée." Bastianna tells Mira.

"Thanks." Mira said, letting go of Bastianna and walks away.

NOW IN THE LYCEE Mira slowly walks inside and sees Davina with Josh laying on the table.

"Davina? Josh?" Mira said, walking up to her. "What the hell happened?"

"Klaus bit Josh to leverage me into giving up Marcel's location." Davina tells Mira.

Mira gently rolls up her leather jacket sleeve, and bites her wrist and hands it to Josh. "My blood will slow down Klaus's bite for a while."

Josh gently takes Mira's wrist and bites into it, feeding on her blood.

Mira looks at Davina. "You okay?"

"Yeah. And thanks." Davina said, with a small smile. "You are pretty nice."

Mira smiles a little. "Like I told you, I'm not like Klaus."

Josh gently pulls Mira's wrist from his mouth. "Thanks, Mira."

"You're welcome, Joshua." Mira said, gently rolling back down her leather jacket sleeve. "Davina? Josh? Something's off. I just know of it. You guys be careful, okay? I'm gonna get some of Klaus's blood."

"Okay." Davina said.

⚜️⚜️⚜️