Chapter Thirteen

⟦   𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧   ⟧

THE NEXT MORNING in Klaus's bedroom, after a night of passionate intimacy in between the two Originals, Klaus and Mira, both shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and her undies, with the plush thick bedcover covering them both.

Mira slowly awakens and sits up straight with the bedcover wrapped around her torso and lower half of her body.

She gently sits on the bedside and puts back on her Natori feathers bra. Glancing at Klaus's buttoned up shirt, Mira puts it on and slowly walks away.

"Leaving so soon, She-Wolf?" Klaus said, upon slowly waking up and sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of his body. "I might've pondered you would've stayed in bed a little bit longer after our passionate night together."

"Perhaps

"Perhaps." Mira replied, sitting on the bedside, and already wearing her undies, puts back on her Natori feathers bra. "And again, I'm sorry for what I said to you." she apologized.

"It's not I did not deserve it. But perhaps, you and I have both inner demons within us." Klaus said.

"Yeah. We're both capable of doing monstrous things, but unlike you, my heart isn't cold as yours." Mira said, having gotten up and redressed herself. "I'll see you around, Klaus." and slowly walks away.

Klaus, already wearing his boxer briefs, and has redressed himself in a pair of jeans and a buttoned hoodie shirt, vamp-speeds over to Mira. "Are you sure that I cannot persuade you?"

Mira smirks and gently cups his face with her hands. "Seduction is my thing. But can we make it work this time, Klaus?"

"Of course." Klaus said.

Klaus and Mira exchange small smiles at each other and they kiss each other, passionately, reconciling their relationship.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

Mira is visiting her deceased best friend's, Jane Anne's, grave. She puts a rose in the slot.