Chapter Twenty-Two

⟦ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨    ⟧

THE NEXT MORNING at St. Anne's Church, Mira is sitting atop of the altar.

 Anne's Church, Mira is sitting atop of the altar

[Mira's Outfit]

Two witches brings Agnes inside the church and sits her down in a pew.

"What is this?" Agnes asked.

"You're here because I want you to be here, Agnes." Mira said, and looks at the two witches. "Thanks, you can leave."

The two witches walks away, leaving Agnes with Mira.

"Of course, Mira Leuven. The Rebellious She-Wolf." Agnes said.

"I know of you, Agnes." Mira said, gently leaping off the altar and sauntered up to Agnes. "I know about you, Sabine, and Bastiana have been scheming together."

"So, what are you gonna do? Destroy me? The witches will turn on you." Agnes said.

"I'm pretty sure you know I'm half witch, Agnes. So, I don't give a damn." Mira said, and magically inflicts an aneurysm spell on Agnes, making her nose bleed, and ceases her magic. "And I also know that the witches have been plotting against Klaus as well."

"Jane-Anne and Sophie?" Agnes said.

"Nope. I keep tabs on everything." Mira said to her. "And by the way, and for the last time, Jane-Anne and Sophie are my best friends. My family."

Agnes and Mira exchange looks at each other. And Mira uses her wolf-speeds to hold Agnes in a chokehold.

"I'm not gonna destroy you, Agnes. I'm just gonna magically inflict pain on you." Mira said.

"Miranda?" Elijah said.

"Hi, old bestie, I'm just having a chitchat with Agnes." Mira said to Elijah.

"Miranda, you will do no such thing." Elijah said, slowly walks in the aisle.

"Oh, boo-hoo, you're ruining my fun." Mira said to Elijah, gently holding Agnes in a chokehold.

"Miranda, release Agnes." Elijah said.

Elijah and Mira mildly looks at each other. And she slowly lets go of Agnes.