Chapter Twenty

⟦ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲    ⟧

THE NEXT MORNING
AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND the sun slowly crepes through the bedroom window curtains of Klaus's bedroom.

After their passionate night of intimacy, Klaus and Mira, both shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and her undies, are laying in bed, under the bedcover covering them.

Klaus's head is gently resting on Mira's lower back, and Mira is laying on the bed.

"Morning, Klaus." Mira said.

"Morning to you too, Mira." Klaus said, and plants a kiss on her lower back. "So, last night." He added, slowly sitting up, and uses his vamp-speed to put on a pair of pants.

"Yeah." Mira said, with the bedcover wrapped around her toro and lower half of her body, and redresses herself in her clothes. "But however, I have to go."

"You always have to go." Klaus said, putting on a long sleeve shirt to go along with his pants and boots.

"Yeah." Mira said, slowly getting out of his bed and slowly walks up to Klaus. "I'm onto Francesca Correa and I have her jittery."

"My siblings and I are not the only Originals in the French Quarter." Klaus said.

"I'm also an Original myself." Mira said to herself. "But anyhoo, I'll see you around."

Klaus gently takes her hand, making Mira looks at him. He gently pulls her to him and they share a kiss.

"I love you." Klaus tells her with a small smile. "And I'm not saying it just to say it, I'm saying because I meant it. I love you, Mira."

"I love you too, Klaus." Mira said back to him with a small smile. "And I also know that you can be an arrogant, manipulative, vicious cold hearted asshole, and even if you secretly admitted it to yourself, but I've known that you've had a softie for me."

"We're both kindred spirits." Klaus said.

"And by the way, although, we did sleep together, it doesn't mean I forgive you." Mira tells him.

"I know." Klaus said. "But perhaps, you'll forgive me when you're ready."

Klaus and Mira exchange small smiles at each other. She plants a kiss on his forehead and walks away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MARCEL'S LOFT

Marcel and Thierry are in mid-discussing about the Mikaelson's. Mira slowly walks inside, causing both Marcel and Thierry's attention.

 Mira slowly walks inside, causing both Marcel and Thierry's attention