Chapter Four

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 »

THE NEXT MORNING AT MARCEL'S LOFT Marcel and Mira are both laying in bed, shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and her Natori feathers bra and undies, with the plush thick bedcover covering them both, asleep.

Marcel's phone buzzes on the nightstand. Mira tiredly awakens and slowly sits up straight with the bedcover covering her torso and lower half of her body.

Mira picks up Marcel's phone and looks at it. Rebekah

Mira answers Marcel's phone.

"Marcel, we need to talk, Klaus knows about Mikael." Rebekah said on the phone.

"Hi, Bekah. Lovely morning, isn't it?" Mira asked Rebekah on the phone.

"Mira? What the bloody hell are you doing with Marcel's phone?" Rebekah asked, bewilderedly.

Mira glances at a sleeping Marcel beside her. "Marcel is asleep from our intimate hookup last night, Rebekah. See you around?" and hangs up Marcel's phone.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

OUT AND ABOUT IN THE FRENCH QUARTER Mira is on the phone with Jane Anne, chitchatting.

{Mira's Outfit}

"So, Rebekah was the one that summoned Mikael and caused you and Klaus's brief romance breakup." said Jane Anne on the phone.

"Yeah. I know, but I'm over it." Mira said to Jane Anne on the phone. "Anyhoo, I'll chitchat with you laters, love you, Janey."

"Love you too, Mira." Jane Anne said, and hangs up her phone.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

AT ST. ANNE'S CHURCH Mira slowly walks inside and sees Davina Claire.

"Davina." Mira said.

Davina looks at Mira. "I know who you are, you're Mira Leuven."

"I am." Mira said, slowly walks up to Davina. "And even though, my reputation precedes me, I'm not Klaus." and sits down on the sacristy steps.

"I know. You seem pretty nice." Davina said, looking at Mira, suspiciously. "What do you want?"

"You don't trust me, don't you?" Mira asked, looking up at Davina.