Chapter Two

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔 »

THAT SAME NIGHT AT MIRA'S BOARDING HOUSE Jane Anne slowly walks down the stairs and into the living room. She turns on the light switch and sees Mira sitting on the three seat sofa with a half empty bottle of wine and half empty glass on the coffee table.

"Mira?" Jane Anne said, worriedly, slowly walking up to her. "I would asks if you're okay, but obviously, you're drinking red wine.

"You know what I realized, tonight, Janey. I have a nice boarding house." Mira said. "I fell in love with Klaus, and now, he wants nothing to do with me anymore."

"You once told me that Klaus is always his typical himself. But I know for sure, that Klaus is the foolish person, he's gonna regret not letting you back into his heart. But Mira, can you, at least, try to move on from him?" Jane Anne asked her.

"Yeah. Perhaps I will." Mira said.

"Okay." Jane Anne said.

Mira gets up and walks away. And Jane Anne becomes worried.

"Where are you off to?" Jane Anne asked.

"At a party at Rousseau's." Mira said.

And Jane Anne smiles to herself, knowing Mira's rager parties.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

A rager party is in full swing. Mira and Sophie are enjoying themselves, drinking bourbon, and partying with Marcel's best friends. And with electronica music partying on.

Mira dances along to the electronica music, drinking bourbon

Mira dances along to the electronica music, drinking bourbon. She glances at Thierry, and saunters over to him and sits him down in a chair.

Mira pulls off Thierry's cap, sitting down in his lap, in a straddle position, and ruffles his brown hair with her hands.

With a half empty bottle of bourbon, Mira pours some into Thierry's mouth and makes out with him, causing Marcel, Sophie and Marcel's best friends to "woohoo's".

Suddenly, the electronica music is cut of. And everyone looks at Klaus and gently drops the plug on the floor.

Mira looks at Klaus. "Huh? You've decided to join the party fun, Klaus."

Klaus walks up to Mira, pulling her off of Thierry and walks out of Rousseau's.

"Oh, gosh. What did I do to piss you off?" Mira asked Klaus.