Chapter Eighteen

⟦ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧   ⟧

THAT SAME NIGHT AT
ROUSSEAU'S Damien falls on a round table with some bruises on his face.

"I'm gonna asks you again, what are your intentions for Mira?" Klaus asked, slowly walks up to him and crouches down to him.

"Go to hell." Damien said.

Klaus chuckled softly. "You do know that Mira is merely using you to get over her relationship with me. You're nothing to her but a romantic rebound."

Damien looks at Klaus. "And why do you care? Maybe, you're just slightly envious that Mira's love life. And you're taking your anger out on me."

Klaus vamp-speeds Damien to a wall in a chokehold. "You're disposable."

Damien uses his warlock magic to inflict magical pain on Klaus, causing Klaus to let him go and falls on the floor, clutching his head.

Suddenly, Mira wolfs-speed Klaus to a wall, eyeing him with her glow golden with small veins underneath her eyes, baring her werewolf fangs.

"Leave him alone?!" Mira exclaimed, and glances at Damien. "Damien, go home, I'll handle my ex-boyfriend."

Damien slowly gets up and walks away.

Mira slings Klaus across the bar, making him smash into a round table. And Klaus slowly gets back up to his feet.

"What the hell's with you, Klaus? Messing with Damien? What a dick move." Mira said.

"You care for him?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, I do. And you're just annoyed that I've moved on from you." Mira said. "And it's not like you had any romantic with other women in your life."

Klaus sighs to himself.

"So, you want me now? Is that it?" Mira asked. "Well, it's too late. Damien and I are together, and it's not a damn thing that you can do. We were together, Klaus, but you ruined our relationship when you destroyed Davina's best friend, Tim."

Klaus and Mira mildly looks at each other and she walks away from him. But she stops and looks at Klaus again.

"Don't you ever harm my boyfriend, Damien, again." Mira said, walking away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

DAMIEN'S LOFT APARTMENT

In the living room, Damien is sitting on the three seat sofa, and Mira had put a small band-aids on his bruises.

"I am so sorry." Mira said.

"It's fine." Damien said.

"What did Klaus say to you?" Mira asked him.

"He said that you were merely using me as a romantic rebound to get over him." Damien said.

"You didn't believe him, did you?" Mira said.