Chapter Nineteen

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

THE NEXT MORNING AT MIKAELSON COMPOUND Klaus slowly walks inside his bedroom and sees Mira looking at some of his canvas paintings.

[Mira's Outfit]

"What the hell are you doing here?" Klaus asked Mira, slowly walking further inside his bedroom.

Mira glances at Klaus. "Good morning to you too, Klaus. And you have nice canvas paintings as well."

"What are you doing here?" Klaus asked.

"I can come here anytime I want to." Mira said, sitting atop of his dresser.

"You have really gotten on my last nerves." Klaus said, slowly walks up to her.

"Have I?" Mira said, and slowly puts Klaus in between her legs, giving him a flirtatious look. "That's great. And after all this time, I'm still getting to you."

Klaus and Mira exchange mildly looks at each other as the thick sexual intension proceeds to grow within him.

"What do you want?" Klaus asked.

"The question is, who do you want, Klaus?" Mira said, gently leaning an inch from his face. "Or perhaps, you don't have to get annoyed about having sexual thoughts about me."

Annoyed, Klaus vamp-speeds Mira to a wall, pinning her against it. "Shut up."

"Make me." Mira said, reversing their positions with her wolf-speed, so, now, she has Klaus gently pins him against the wall. "I'm not gonna tell you to stop lying to yourself. You know you still love me, but of course, you would rather fuss over the French Quarter."

"You're always flirty mess with me." Klaus said.

"You still love it." Mira said. "But a part of you wants to lay me down on your bed make intimate love with each other until we fall asleep."

Klaus smirks, implying that Mira's right.

"But unfortunately, Damien and I are dating." Mira said, slowly walks away from him.

"So, breakup with him." Klaus said.

"I'm not gonna breakup with Damien, so, you and I can get together." Mira said. "But I already know about Elijah's supernatural factions."