Chapter Three

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 »

FLASHBACK —
St. James Infirmary, 1919

Klaus and Mira are happily dancing together, exchanging smiles at each other, enjoying themselves.

Klaus gently pulls Mira to him and they share a passionate kiss.

"I didn't think you were a good dancer, Mr. Klaus Mikaelson." Mira said to him with a smile.

"Perhaps, I needed a good dance partner, Miss. Mira Leuven." Klaus said with a smile.

"I like your smile. It's cute." Mira said to him. "You should smile some more."

"I know, but you, Mira, you should smile more yourself." Klaus said.

Klaus and Mira exchange smiles at each other and they kiss each other, gently cupping his face with her hands and he gently wraps his arms around her waist.

FLASHBACK ENDS

⚜️⚜️⚜️

THE NEXT MORNING at the St. James Infirmary, Mira is sitting atop of the bar counter, spaced out.

 James Infirmary, Mira is sitting atop of the bar counter, spaced out

{Mira's Outfit}

"I thought you would be here." Klaus said, slowly walking inside the jazz bar club. "And you were right, there is something still in between us."

"And you just figured that out?" Mira said, gently leaping off the bar counter. "You and I danced here, and for the first time in our life's, we were happy."

"I didn't think I deserved you, but you and I are both damaged, Mira." Klaus told Mira, and slowly walks up to her. "I wanted to apologize for kissing you that night in the alleyway."

Mira looks at Klaus, smiles. "You're still a good kisser, Niklaus. And I don't mind kissing you again."

"You said that you have eyes and ears." Klaus said. "And you are half witch after all."

"I'm the Original Were-Witch." Mira said, and gently caress Klaus's cheek with her hand. "I know your asshole of a father, Mikael, made you the man that you are. I was hurt and angry, but not anymore."

"Perhaps, I seek your forgiveness, but you will forgive me when you're ready." Klaus said.

"By the way, the letter. I used my magic to turn it into ashes." Mira said, gently removing her hand from Klaus's cheek. "But anyhoo, I have things to do."