Chapter Eleven

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 »

THAT SAME NIGHT at the Lafayette Cemetery, Mira and Sophie had wrapped up Jane Anne's body atop of the altar.

A distraught Mira kisses her fingertips and puts them on Jane-Anne's forehead. Sophie does the same.

Taking one last look at Jane-Anne, Mira covers her face with a cloth.

Sophie and Mira exchange gloomy looks at each other; Sophie gently leans her head on Mira's, and both are teary-eyed.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MAISON BOURBON CLUB

(Mira's Outfit)

A rager party is full swing; Mira is wearing her Natori dark green feathers bra underneath her bomber jacket, dancing on the dance floor. She gently runs her hands in her hair, completely consumed in her grief.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

3rd POV

Sophie Deveraux is slowly wandering around in the French Quarter, drinking a bottle of bourbon.

Suddenly, she is vamp-speeded into an alley-way by Klaus.

"Sophie Deveraux. Where's Mira?" Klaus asked. "She hasn't been answering any of my phone calls?"

"Perhaps, you should leave her alone, then." Sophie tells him. "You caused enough drama for her anyway."

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked.

"Jane-Anne's dead." Sophie tells him, causing Klaus to become glumly. "Mira and I concentrated her a few minutes ago."

"We need to locate Mira before she does anything rebelliously insane." Klaus said.