Chapter Eight

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 »

THE NEXT MORNING AT ROUSSEAU'S Mira is sitting at the bar counter, drinking a bottle of bourbon.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

{Mira's Outfit}

"What anger are you drinking away?" Jane Anne asked. "Or is it Klaus?"

"I don't want to hear Klaus's name anymore." Mira said, agitatedly. "And I'm not angry, Janey, I'm pissed."

"Please, don't take it out on anyone." Jane Anne said, knowing Mira's behavior.

Mira looks at Jane Anne, and smiles a little. "Don't worry. I won't."

Jane Anne gives Mira a knowing look, and Mira takes a swig of her bottle of bourbon.

"Hi, Jane Anne." Klaus said, gently leaning on the bar counter. "A bourbon, please?"

Jane Anne pours some bourbon in a small glass and sets it down on the bar counter.

"Thanks, Love." Klaus said to Jane Anne with a small smile.

"You're welcome, Klaus." Jane Anne said, slowly walks away.

Klaus glances at Mira. "Hi, Mira. Lovely morning, is it not?" and takes a swig of his bourbon.

Mira looks at Klaus, and already agitated, she punches him in his face, making him falls onto the floor. "Incendia."

Klaus's right arm ignites, and he pats himself, putting his arm out. He and Mira exchange annoyed looks at each other.

"Mira?" Sophie said.

Mira glances at both Jane Anne and Sophie, and averts her attention at Klaus.

Klaus gets back up to his feet. "Well, go ahead, then, what else do you have up your sleeves? Make me vomit my intestines? Give me a aneurysm migraine? Or perhaps, you want to turn me inside out?" and glances at Jane Anne and Sophie, and looks at Mira. "Or perhaps, you have your besties to do a spell?"

Mira smiles, mischievously, and wolfs-speeds up to Klaus. "I can tear your heart out from your chest without a second thought."

"And if you harm me, you already know Elijah and Rebekah will have you." Klaus said.

"Yeah. I already know. And I'm not frightened of you, Elijah or Rebekah." Mira said, and stabs Klaus with the Papa Tunde's Blade, in his chest.