Chapter Seven

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 »

THAT SAME NIGHT Mira is asleep in her bedroom upstairs. Upon hearing a noise from downstairs in the living room, she tiredly awakens and gets up, slowly walking out of her bedroom and slowly walks down the stairs and into the living room.

 Upon hearing a noise from downstairs in the living room, she tiredly awakens and gets up, slowly walking out of her bedroom and slowly walks down the stairs and into the living room

Glancing around at her night darkened living room, Mira looks at Klaus, who's sitting on the three seat sofa.

"You really think that you can just come into my loft apartment at anytime, don't you, Klaus?" asked Mira.

"Well, you did invite me into your loft apartment, Love." Klaus said, getting up to his feet and slowly walks up to her.

"That doesn't mean that you can just come into my loft apartment." Mira said, folding her arms and smiles, cheekily, at him. "What if I was half naked? Or wearing a towel?"

Klaus chuckles softly to himself and smiles a little at Mira. "You know why I'm here."

"Yes, I know. You and I have some unfinished business in between us." Mira said to him.

Klaus kisses Mira, and she kisses him back, gently cupping his face with her hands and he gently wraps his arms around her waist.

NOW IN MIRA'S BEDROOM Klaus and Mira proceeds making out, passionately. They gently pulls away from the kiss; Klaus gently pulls off his long sleeve shirt, revealing his bare chest and tattoos.

And he gently pulls off her sleeveless tank top, revealing her red Natori feathers bra.

Klaus and Mira kisses each other, passionately and becoming intimate. She gently cups his face with her hands again and he gently lifts her up in his arms and slowly walks over to her bed, gently laying her down on it.

Mira reverses their positions, so, Klaus is gently laying on her bed, and she's gently straddling him. She gently soothes Klaus's stomach with her fingertips, and gently leans down to kiss him.