Chapter Ten

« 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓 »

THE NEXT MORNING AT MIRA'S LOFT APARTMENT Mira walks down the stairs and into the living room.

{Mira's Outfit}

Damien is in the kitchen, making some pancakes, wearing a sleeveless shirt and plaid pajama pants.

"Smells good, Damien." Mira said, slowly approaching him. "I've could've cooked something though."

"Yeah. I know. But I wanted to surprise you with my cooking skills." Damien said.

"Can't wait to eat some of your pancakes." Mira said.

Damien and Mira exchange smiles at each other. And a gentle knock on the door.

Mira scoffs, annoyed, and walks over to the door and opens it. Klaus is there.

"Klaus." Mira said.

"Mira." Klaus said, walking inside the living room and looks at Damien as he's cooking pancakes. "What are you doing here, Damien?"

"I spent the night here." Damien said.

"Is that so?" Klaus said, annoyed.

"Yes, that is so." Mira said, and glances at Damien. "Damien, I'll be upstairs, chitchatting with Klaus."

"Okay, I'll let you know about the pancakes." Damien said.

"How sweet of you." Klaus said, sarcastically.

And Klaus and Mira walks upstairs and into her bedroom.

"What the hell are you doing here, Klaus? You can't just show up at my loft apartment, even though, you've been invited in." Mira said to him, annoyed.

"I need your assistance with something." Klaus said.

"Or you want my assistance to deter me away from Damien." Mira said.

"Damien's nothing but a romantic distraction for you." Klaus said to her annoyed.

"And Genevieve was nothing but a bedfellow for you to screw around with whenever you needed some intimacy." Mira said, with a cheeky smirk.

Klaus vamp-speeds to Mira, eyeing her intensely. "Careful what you say to me."

"Or what? You're gonna go after Damien if I proceed to annoying provoke you further? Oh, yes, I know you very too well, Klaus." Mira said, unfazed. "But I think that deep down within you, you're still in love with me, and it pisses you off because you lost the woman that you truly loved, and here you are, trying to mess up my hangouts with Damien, all because you don't want to lose me to another guy."