Chapter Seventeen

⟦     𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ⟧

THE NEXT MORNING AT
DAMIEN'S LOFT APARTMENT in Damien's bedroom, after a passionate intimate night together, Damien and Mira lays in his bed, wearing his boxer briefs and her Natori feathers bra and undies, under the plush thick bedcover covering them both.

Mira's phone buzzes on the nightstand, causing her to tiredly awakens and picks up her phone and looks at it.

Jane-Anne

Mira answers her phone, upon sitting up straight with the plush thick bedcover wrapped around her toros and covering the lower half of her body.

"Hey, Janey. What's up?" Mira asked her best friend.

"Sophie and I are with Hayley at the Mikaelson Compound with Davina." Jane-Anne tells her on the phone.

"Okay, I'm coming." Mira said, hanging up her phone and sets it back down on the nightstand.

"You're leaving?" Damien said.

"Yeah. I do. Sorry." Mira said.

"It's fine." Damien said. "Will I see you around?" he asked.

"Sure." Mira said.

Damien and Mira shares a kiss and she gently takes Damien's long sleeve shirt, putting it on along with her undies and gets up, walking away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

"Hey, guys." Mira said, slowly walks inside the study, and suddenly, the study shakes, along with the Mikaelson Compound as well. And it suddenly stops. "What the hell was that?"

 "What the hell was that?"

[Mira's Outfit]

"Davina." Jane-Anne said.

"How is she?" Mira asked, worried, about the young Claire witch.

"She's fine, but she hasn't been getting any sleep." Sophie said.

"Okay, enough chitchat about Davina. She'll be fine." Klaus said.

"Why is there a knife fight every time you open your mouth, Klaus?" Mira asked.