Rudra

***

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

***

In my twenty-seven years of life, I only breathed for one thing. The revenge for my father's brutal death by his own promised fiance.

I am Rudra Dev Singh, son of the late Surya Dev Singh and late Urmila Devi. My mother died just after five-month of my father's death. I was seven years old when we received his ripped dead body in our Empire.

I was brought up and taken care of by my mother's sister Chandramukhi. And I call her Maasi Maa.

My story does not start here but it started even before my birth. My father was the younger brother of the King of Suryagarh, Rana Surgami Dev Singh. He is around eighty years old currently and a father of nine girls and lost all three sons in defending a war. He married five women in his life and is left with no heir after the war claimed his all three sons.

I am the eldest brother of two boys and the younger of eleven sisters. My own father married fifteen women. All my sisters are happily married in the small different states of the Hind. And my younger brothers are pursuing their education in the Gurukul.

Conclusively, I am in line to inherit Suryagarh's crown. But, the King wants his own blood to claim the throne.

This was just one side of my hateful life.

Another one is my fortune which is utterly dark as destiny claimed both my parents and I was treated no more than a servant. If I have my father with me, the situation could have been different. My sisters suffered, and my brothers still suffering. The King does not treat us well and it is all because a Woman who was promised to be my father's fiance killed him for someone else. For the King of Mahabaleshgarh. Rajvardhan Mahabalesh.

And, I am burning day-night to seek revenge. Claim Mahabaleshgarh and become its King on my own. Kill Rajvardhan, his heir Abhinandhan Mahabalesh and enslave his wife Abhishree and daughter Nandani.

My whole plan is ready.

First, I will meet Abhinandan in the Gurukul and befriend him earning his trust. Then, I will visit his Empire to know its strength and weaknesses.

I will earn the love of his sister to give them the very first wound. After, Impregnating her before the wedding I will ruin them from the inside. Then, rage a deadly war against them to burn them from outside.

And, after claiming Mahabaleshgarh I will claim Suryagarh either way. Because I got control of me and I am going to control it all.

***

The updates will start from December 1, 2022

Make sure you add the book to the library and follow your dear author to not miss the sensational saga of Rudra and Nandani.

Till then, I binge-read Abhishree, Bride of Sultan, and Ruhani. Also, a lot will be revealed soon.

Jhatka laga chandramukhi se milke 😂

Love you all ❤❤❤

Rudra-Nandaniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें