69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani

Make it 100k Votes fasttt and I will Update a sensual Chapter of Rudra Nandani. All you have to do is to vote on all the chapters if you have forgotten anyhow. 

Also, I will be writing Aishwarya's Ranvijay as my Next Book. People who are waiting for Abhinandan's book will have to wait more. Because Rudra Nandani is kind of a Dark Romance and Abhinandan's Story is also of something of the same kind. Aishwarya Ranvijay has a sweet story. So, I will be starting that so that people do not hate me for writing bold stories. 

I will, launch the Book as soon as I get ready to update daily. Yes, I am thinking of Updating Daily. But, for that, you will have to follow me to show me that you are there to read daily so that I stay motivated.

Nandani POV

"I want to do the best care of you before you leave,"

He said and I just blankly stared at him not understanding the real reason behind what he was saying.

"What?"

I asked and most of my voice hung in my throat because of the shock and horror in me of something bad happening to us.

He smiled looking at me.

"What, What? Cannot a husband take care of his wife? Is it too good to be true?"

He asked casually coming closer and wrapping me up in his arms.

"No, but I kind of sensed something fearful behind your words,"

He chuckled.

"You are an overthinker, little bird,"

Oh, It could be the reason.

I smiled weakly and placed my head on his chest.

"It is like a dead heart hanging to a piece of wood, bleeding through the cuts of those iron blades and still beating if you have to choose between the two most important persons of your life. I do not know what is the actual reason behind all this sudden adjustment and the need for the visit. But, All I want to tell you is...,"

I looked at him in his eyes.

"Hum apna dil aapke pass chodkar jaa rahe hai, todiyega mat,"

"I am leaving my heart behind with you, do not break it,"

The silence followed for a few moments and he suddenly cupped my cheek and pressed his lips against my forehead.

"Never, Nandani, Never,"

He said and I could feel his shaky breath on my forehead. It was like he was on the verge of breaking down and said.

"I can die or kill for you, my love,"

He said.

I held his hand and intertwined our fingers. Bringing his hand close to my mouth, I pressed my lips against the back of his hand and a lone tear escaped from my eyes.

"I will miss you,"

He smiled weakly.

"Not more than me,"

He said.

I chuckled.

Suddenly the noise of the footsteps of attendees entering caught our attention and we both straightened up from our romantic position.

"Bring it here,"

He said to them and they brought the plate of food to the bed.

He placed it in front of us and thanked the attendees as usual.