48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart

1.2K votes fastttt!!!! Also, vote on all the chapters Asap for next update even fasterrr

Nandani POV

"I was looking for you everywhere?"

I said and he inhaled a deep breath looking back at me. I was wearing a beautiful red and dark green pair. And, noticing him laying on his back wearing a white kurta, my heart skipped a few beats.

My anxiousness instantly melts seeing him in the white and his face brightening under the moonlight.

I could see his eyes looking at me with distress and laziness as he asked in a slow and polite voice.

"And how did you find me?"

He asked in a slow voice and I smiled weakly. I gulped to wet my drying-out throat and said blinking nervously.

"I looked for you everywhere and then thought of coming on the terrace,"

I said feeling a little nervous at this moment. I did not know but I could understand his pain at this moment. I knew what happened at the court and silently lowered myself to sit beside him.

Our eyes silently looked into each other and I took my slightly shaking fingers to his head.

"Are you angry?"

My voice was slow, and shaky and had no idea what kind of behaviour should I expect from him now.

He blinked weakly and kept his head in my lap shaking his head lightly.

"I just wanted some time alone, just myself,"

He said closing his eyes.

My eyes looked at his face which had now turned red out of pain and hurt. Some wounds are always deeper than physical ones. That much deeper that you cannot even explain them to the physicians. 

I gulped gently pushing my slightly trembling fingers into his hair and brushing it featherly.

"Did I disturb you?"

I asked in a slow voice.

He shook his head lightly and looked into my eyes, opening his eyes wide.

"No, you saved me,"

His voice had turned a little shaky and hoarse and I noticed a lone tear leaving his eyes.

I gulped and my heart twisted insanely just by seeing that tear fall from his eyes. I took my finger close to the side of his eyes and lightly washed it away.

My breathing fastened and deepened a little and I asked in a slow and trembling voice.

"Are you missing your father?"

I asked in a soft voice and he slowly shook his head.

"My mother,"

He said in a low voice. 

Inhaling a deep breath, he closed his eyes and I asked in a slow voice.

"How did she look?"

He opened his eyes and looked at the stars in the sky. I saw him inhaling a deep breath and I could see his medium lashes, perfect eyebrows and the forehead that usually shines when he blinked lazily looking at the clear sky with uncountable stars shining.

His shoulder-length hair was tied in a bun but still, a few loose strands were moving with the cold breeze that was sending chills down my spine frequently.

"She was beautiful,"

He said in a slow voice.

My fingers gently moved in his loosely tied small bun to undo it and let the strands take down his stress.