13 ~ The Sensual Haldi

800 votes fasttt and make it 5k fam soon, so I get horny this year 😉

Nandani POV

"I have all the right to apply the Haldi to the would-be Queen of Suryagarh,"

He muttered in a slow voice and I felt his hand applying the cold paste against my cheeks.

Tears collected in my eyes with the touch and I lowered my gaze.

"Hum to aapke naam ki Haldi or Mehndi lagane ko Taiyaar the na, Rudra. Aana tha to chale kyu gaye. Or chale gae to kyu laut aaye?"

"I was ready to apply the Haldi and henna for you, If you wanted to come then why did you leave? And, if you wanted to leave why did you come back?"

He inhaled a deep breath and applied it to my other cheek.

"Ye kiske nam ki hai Nandani?"

"And to whom does this one belongs?"

He asked and I lifted my gaze to look into intense eyes. Hearing what he said, I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"You can fool everyone but cannot fool yourself. You can play a good princess for the world outside but deep down you know to whom you belong,"

He exclaimed and I sat frozen listening to him.

His words had suddenly blocked my thoughts travelling outside the well of him, us and this moment.

His fingers moved from my cheek to my neck and I could feel my lashes start feeling heavy with the touch.

I inhaled a deep breath closing my eyes when I felt his fingers raking over my collarbones.

"Rudra, this is so wrong, you cannot touch me... please, I am someone's bride, it is my wedding in two days,"

I opened my eyes to look at him and I blinked nervously when I felt his face leaning into the other side of my neck.

I shivered insanely when I felt his lips in the corner of my neck. He sucked me slowly and I felt his wet and warm tongue on the side of my neck.

"Rudra, please... this is wrong, please,"

I begged him almost but my body was behaving otherwise. He was so close to me, that I could feel my nipples getting erect with his touch.

My head falls sidewards and my lips parted to moan when I felt his other hand lowering my blouse from the shoulder and he applied the paste on the other side of my collarbones.

While on this side, he was deepening his kiss on my neck, his lips sucked my skin slowly and I shivered under the touch. It felt so intense and sparkling that I could feel goosebumps all over my skin.

And, suddenly I cried with slight pain.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh,"

I felt his lips sucking me harshly now and I tried to get rid of the knot around my wrists.

But slowly he brought his hand down to my waist and pulled me even closer. I felt his wide and strong hand snaking around my bare waist and I inhaled another deep breath feeling the roughness of his hand against my skin.

My waist felt so tiny in his single hand that it somehow scared me a little.

I lowered my gaze, slowly giving in and he straightened his face to look at me.

"You are blushing,"

He commented kissing my chin and I gulped, closing my eyes.

"Rudra, please. This is wrong, we should not be doing this,"

Rudra-NandaniOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara