66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped

Acha ji, 24 ghante me 1.25k votes. 😏 Or jese last chapter pe podha nahi bachaya baaki chapters par bhi mat bachao

It is getting interesting.

Rudra POV

I climbed the horse and was all set to leave. Agastya joined me while I asked Ranvijay to look at the Kingdom when I was out.

We both, with a small convoy of the army started hailing towards the direction of the Pratapgarh.

As soon as we reached the borders of the territory which was all bordered naturally by small hills. We all stopped and I stepped down my horse.

I looked at the army behind my back and asked them to stop too.

"We will stop here,"

I said in my loud voice so that all could hear

They looked at me with surprise and Agastya asked me all of sudden.

"But, Bhai-sa, we are still away,"

He informed and I nodded.

"Yes, I know. But, I will go alone from here,"

I said and his expression changed to worry and fury.

"No, what are you saying?"

He tried to question and I looked at his furrowed eyebrows.

I inhaled a deep breath and looked at him.

"Yes, I will go alone from here and you will all have to wait for me,"

I said with a clear voice and he exhaled with a little frustration.

"YOU ALL WILL WAIT HERE FOR ME UNTIL I COME BACK, UNDERSTAND,"

I asked and he just looked at me with anger but nodded.

"Words, Agastya,"

I said in the loud voice and he frustratingly looked at me and said.

"Yes, Bhai-sa, we will wait here for you until you come back,"

I nodded and climbed my horse again. Looking at them for one last time, I headed forward.

The horse started climbing the hills, the forest started getting dense and the path difficult. The air turned thin and cold as I was riding at the fastest speed possible. There was a whole hurricane of thoughts, guilt and anger on myself bubbling up in me.

A fear was twisting my gut as I was going to face Abhinandan after a long time and there had been a drastic change between us since we last met.

I was riding through the dense forest that would connect me to the territories of Pratapgarh. I had chosen the forest as the roads would take longer than desired.

I was riding so fast and suddenly I felt a sudden shift in the situation. My horse neighed insanely, lifting both his front legs up high in the air and almost falling backwards. My hand tightened on the reins and but the lift was so sudden and high that I lost my balance and fell off the horse with a loud thud and a noise of a bone breaking caught my ear followed by a wave of intense pain in whole of my body, especially my hand. The horse too fell on the ground and my eyes shut for a moment with a sudden pain and a deep cry escaped my mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh,"

And, before I could understand what the hell just happened I saw a lot of soldiers in the maroon coloured dresses showing up. Their hands were holding naked swords and their eyes holding utter hate.

I lifted my hand up to show my surrender. I was riding without any sword just with a knife and there were so many that I could not fight them with just a sword.