✨Spotify Playlist✨

OHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

What did I do to deserve you all?

I mean today, I was writing the chapters and just tuned in to Rudra Nandani's playlist and went into all tears.

I am not exaggerating but each song is perfect for Rudra Nandani.

My goodness!!!

Trust me, if I have done this by myself, I would have never found those songs to curate the playlist and it would have taken more than a year and still could not go to that level.

Thank youuuu sooooo muchhhhhh each and every one of you who collaborated with me to make this playlist.

This is so beautiful, I cannot tell.

*I am sitting on my knees and bending low in front of you all to say a big, big thank you to this Universe*

It just motivated me a hell lot.

I love you, love you guys.

Trust me, apart from my real family, like parents and siblings, you are my home.

You have to download this image or take a screenshot of it.

And, then.

To access this playlist, you must have a Spotify account.

Open your Spotify and go to the search option.

There you will see an icon of the 'Camera' in the top right.

Tap that icon and it will open a scanner.

Now, in the down, you will see a faded 'Select from photos' or simply scan it if you use the laptop for reading.

And, add the recently added code for the Spotify playlist.

Enjoy Rudra Nandani now with the songs. 

❤️❤️❤️