39 ~ A Sensual Argument

1.15k votes!!!

Nandani POV

"Got it? Never ever think that again, my little Queen,"

He asked in a slow and calm voice and I silently nodded.

He feathered my chin and muttered.

"Good,"

I gulped and I did not know but I was feeling suddenly more sad and upset about his condition.

Hearing his Maasima, I realised that she was not just telling the half truths about my family but mentally and emotionally using him.

Rudra did not have many friends and big family like me. There were just a few people in his life and for everyone I had seen a different kind of respect and love from his side.

Being his Badi Ma, brothers, his soldier friend or his Maasima.

There was a spark in him which was like that he could burn the whole world if someone tries to touch any of these people.

His trust and love towards them was so pure and deep that it was scaring me somewhere deep down.

I knew how if felt to be broken by him. And, that broken period did not even last for a month and still I felt like dying.

I did not know how would he feel when he would realise the actual truth and real motive of his Maasima and father.

Suddenly, I came out of my thoughts when he gently cupped my neck and brought his lips close to mine. He kissed me softly which lasted just for a moments and made me blink with the eruption of butterflies that happened in my stomach.

"Always remember, sky is your limit, little bird,"

He said and I sucked on my lip the moment his lips touched off my lips.

"You came to me leaving your family. I do not want you to miss them,"

He said and I nodded staring blankly into his eyes.

I did not what to say and just stepped forward to hug him tightly. Pressing my face into his chest, I fisted my hand on the backside of his overcoat and muttered.

"Rudra, I love you so much. I cannot describe that feeling into words. Never ever feel that there is no one to love you. No matter what happen, whatever, I will always love you, always,"

I said and my voice sounded hoarse and he placed his hand on my neck, massaging softly.

He kissed on my hair and asked.

"Are you okay? Nandani,"

I did not know but unknowingly tears collected in my eyes but I nodded.

"Yes,"

He stayed still and slowly moved his fingers in my wet hair.

"Come here,"

He said and released the hug.

Pulling the chair, he sat and held my hand softly making me sit on his thighs. Pulling me closer into a hug, he let me place my face in the hem of neck and I closed my eyes.

He would not trust if I would try to explain. I did not know what would happen when he would know about the truth.

I felt his fingers softly touching my hair and he slowly asked.

"Do you want to meet your family?"

I inhaled a deep breathe and kissed the side of his neck slowly.

I did not answer as this was not the reason I was feeling low now. I did not know but deep down I was feeling that something was wrong, something wrong was about to happen.