81 ~ His Little Seductress

1.25K votes fasttt!!!

So, there is a huge dilemma as many people want me to wrap up Rudra Nandani fast and some want me to not finish it as they want to continue writing it.

I do not know what to do.

Well, I was not planning to write another love-making scene in the book but I started writing and this happened. I do not know why only in my periods do I get horny.

17+ Chapter

By the way, please vote on all the chapters of Rudra Nandani if you have not. 

Also, have you checked out Ranvijay and Aishwarya's book or not? 16 Chapters are already up and it already crossed 145K reads.

And, jinhone follow ni kiya karlo yrr. Announcement Miss ho jaati hai to tum log gussa ho jate ho

Nandani POV

From the corner of my eyes, I could look at Abhinandan's face which turned pale with the information Guruji shared with us.

I looked at Rudra smilingly forwarding his hand to accept the invitation and touching it to his head.

"We will surely come, Guruji,"

He said and he smiled.

"Prince Abhinandan. I have also gone to Mahabaleshgarh to invite your family. I will be delighted if you will also come,"

He plastered a fake smile on his face and I could feel that something was going on there.

"Ji, Guruji,"

He answered politely and I looked at Guruji who looked at Rudra and said.

"Also, Rudra. This week is so prestigious for the crowning ceremony of the new King and Queen. You should consider doing this event as soon as possible. Because the more it will get delayed, the more people will get the idea of you being the invader of Suryagarh,"

He nodded.

"Ji, Guruji, I will l definitely consider it. But, before that, I have a few matters in hand to sort out,"

He smiled and Rudra added.

"You should take the rest. I will look after the arrangements for you,"

He nodded and we all took his blessings and walked out of his chamber.

"I have to go,"

Abhinandan said all of a sudden and I looked at him.

"What? Why?"

I asked immediately.

He raked his fingers in his long hair and shook his head.

"Something is urgent,"

He said and before I could ask anything else, he ran away from there and I just stood blankly here.

Even Rudra had gone from there and I could not think of anything but to go back to my chamber.

Everything was going fine and things were getting better between everyone. But, a few days passed and we still did not know where Chandramukhi was.

And even when I try to ask Rudra he just shows me a sad or happy face pretending not to want to talk about it.

Guruji had left the day he came in. Abhinandan had left too.

Three days had passed since that incident. With the look I saw on Abhinandan's face, I could guess that it was a very serious thing for me. I could see the same burning on his face that I once saw on Rudra's face for me.