45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control

1.2K Votes fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

"Are you sure, you have never done it before?"

I asked.

And, he chuckled deeply pressing his lips on the side of my forehead.

I blinked looking into his eyes and he shifted off of me to beside me, resting his face on his elbow, and I felt him bringing his hand to gently brush my stomach with his fingers.

"Yes, I am sure,"

He said and I pressed my thighs together and turned a little on my side to look at him.

"Then, how do you know so much? You know my master once said that a man would spend a whole life and still would not understand what a woman wants,"

I said in a slow voice and he kissed my forehead lovingly.

"A King is no king if he does not know how to satisfy his woman, physically, mentally and emotionally. Family is the first thing that's closest to a King or a man and if he fails to build trust and respect in his own family, then nothing can stop him from failing in his life. I am not perfect as I heard all those things as a part of my education but now I am trying to understand those,"

He said and I took my lips closer to his cheek and looked into his eyes adoringly.

"But, you are on controlling period. How did you manage to control while learning all this?"

I asked and he inhaled a deep breath, kissing my forehead softly.

"I read romantic books, erotic texts and Kamasutra to test my controls. It was like giving exams,"

He said and I did not know but my cheeks blushed hearing it.

"You read Kamasutra too?"

I asked immediately and he nodded with a slight smile.

I straightened myself a little and he lay on the bed, placing his head over the pillow. I looked at him and could not stop myself from asking him.

"What positions do you like?"

And, he immediately burst into laughter.

I furrowed my eyebrows a little and thought what did I say wrong?

He pulled me closer and stroked his hand on my back lovingly. While I just stared blankly into his eyes.

"I have not tried anything, how would I know what I like?"

He said and moved his hand from my hand to the length of my hair. I felt him playing with my hair. And I asked.

"Still, something might have taken your interest,"

He clicked his tongue and lowered his gaze to his finger which was playing with the length of my hair.

"I do now know. I have never thought about it,"

He said in a slow voice and then lifted his face to look at me suddenly.

"What do you like by the way?"

He asked and my face instantly turned timid hearing it.

"Me?"

I questioned and abruptly lowered my eyes.

And he suddenly pulled me closer, making me lay over his chest.

"Who else?"

He asked and I pressed my palm against his naked chest.

My hair danced beside my face and he brought his finger close to my cheek, tucking my loose strands behind my ear.

I looked into his eyes, neck and face and started imagining what I would like.