9 ~ The Guest's Arrived

800 votes fastt for the haldi to begin soon!

Nandani POV

After talking to my father, I went back to my chamber. My mother followed and she closed the door once we both entered my chamber.

"Nandani, are you sure my child?"

I looked at her and sat on the bed.

She walked towards me and took the place beside me.

"But, I am afraid. What if he has nothing for you? What if he will never love you?"

She asked and I gulped nervously.

"I do not know, mother. But, in my heart I know, he will love me. It is just a matter of time,"

Her eyes turned teary and I saw her nervously fisting her fingers against the bed sheet.

"If it had not happened with Abhinandan, you did not have to do this,"

I held her fingers and made her look towards me.

"Everything will be alright. Trust me. Everything will be fine. I know my choice, it could be worse but only for sometime,"

She nodded and held my hands.

"But, what if it does not happen. What if what you are thinking will not happen?"

She asked.

"It has to happen, mother. It has to happen. For me, for him, for us... It is difficult but this is the only way. Seeing your fear is the only way you can get over it. I am just waiting how long will he take,"

I exclaimed and she nodded.

I washed her tears and she smiled a little.

"Your father must be waiting for me. I should talk to him. If we want things in our support, we will have to keep him on our side. And, somewhere I think that he is also thinking what we are thinking,"

I thinned my eyebrows not understanding what she said.

"He asked you about what exactly happened between you two,"

She reminded me.

And, I nodded.

"So what?"

"And, knowing nothing happened he was not mad anymore. You know, your father is a very supportive man. He supported your aunt always, he supported me always and he will always support you. If Rudra ever asked him about marriage, he would have understood,"

She said and I sighed.

"Let's not talk more of him, mother,"

She gulped looking at me and stood up from the bed. Kissing my forehead, she muttered in a slow voice.

"Still, you cannot deny the fact that how much he cares for you. I do not know his reasons of leaving you but maybe it was best for you,"

I closed my eyes and gulped with the heavy heart.

"Vyakti ke chale jaane ke baad, avashya hi in chintao ko koi mol nahi hota...Maa-sa, vo hamari kitni bhi chinta karte honge parantu jab hamara saath nahi de sakte to un chintao ka koi arth nahi, koi arth nahi,"

"There is no use of care once the person is gone, mother. No matter, how much he cares about me but if he cannot stand beside me, there is no use or meaning of such care, no meaning at all,"

I exclaimed and looked at her.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and muttered back.

"In my whole life, I trusted some people blindly and then suddenly did not trust anyone. In the early part of adulthood, sometimes I behaved too rebellious, too responsive I became. Suddenly, my trust was shattered in everyone. I made stupid decisions and I learned it very hard way that everyone has a story to tell. We get so indulged in ours that we categorises everyone as our friend or villain. It took me so long to understand that before reacting in something, we should hear the other side of story. That is what every good King does and so the Queens,"