59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani

1.2K votes fasttttt!!!!!

Nandani POV

"What? Tonight?"

I questioned and immediately realised that everyone was looking at me with utter shock and confusion in their eyes. I abruptly looked at my mother and father looking at me and immediately plastered a wide, fake smile on my face.

"What? Tonight? Heehhehehee... Why did not you tell me before?"

I acted questioning calmly and laughed to make them believe me and looked at him staring at me with a slight smile to pretend that it was not what I was thinking.

"Yes, tonight, I think you forgot that we are going to do something you wanted to do so desperately,"

He said and I could feel my cheeks blushing insanely even more. I looked at my parents with the butterflies dying in my stomach out of shame.

"What? Hehehe,"

I just laughed to make him stop teasing me like that and he suddenly said.

"What, What? Did not you say that you want to reconstruct the outskirts of the Kingdom by yourself? So, you asked for the head of architecture, who will be arriving by the evening in the Suryagarh. Do you not want to meet him?"

He said absolutely normally grabbing the berries and savouring on it.

"Ohhh,"

I gasped and inhaled a deep breath feeling instantly better.

"Yeah, Right... the reconstruction... the outskirts, Right,"

I said smiling at my parents and they just looked at me as if I was some kind of fool sitting with them.

"Why are you behaving so stupid all of sudden? Nandani,"

My grandmother asked and my lips immediately shrank to a weak smile.

"I am sorry, Daadi-sa, I am just not feeling like leaving already,"

I tried to say and felt my mother's hand on my shoulder.

"You came to celebrate the festival with us and we are extremely happy with it. But, you and Ranaji have so many responsibilities to fulfil. It is better that you take care of them first,"

She said and I abruptly nodded.

"Ji,"

My eyes were stealing glances at my dangerous husband who was just behaving so calmly and coolly as if nothing was happening.

But, honestly, inside me, I was feeling hell scared and frightened for our first time. And, it had so many reasons.

First, unlike the other times, It was actually going to happen. Like, I was his prey and after knowing how much he was capable to make me feel things, there was no chance I would be staying sane with him. The first time, I asked him to make love to me was absolutely different. At that time, I did not know about his that side. The side, I hardly knew existed, the things he was into, the things he had thought for me, for us, the things I had not even thought of in my dreams, were seeming so nerve-shivering to me.

I inhaled a deep breath and with a shaking finger grabbed a fruit to chew on.

Suddenly, my eyes lifted to look at him and my heart skips a few beats to see he was staring at me. My cheeks flushed even more when I saw him sucking on the berries teasingly. A few drops of the berries juice fell on his hand and he teasingly licked it looking at me.

My gut twisted and I immediately looked at everyone only to find that everyone was busy with their breakfast and this man was literally playing teaser with me.