22 ~ The First Night Together

Rules are same. 900 votesss fasttt and I will update even if you finish in 1 hour 😉

Nandani POV

"I was protecting you until you stepped into his chamber and slept with him,"

Listening to the hatred dripping from his mouth, I inhaled a sharp breath and tried to say.

"When you can steep so low that you slept with me for your so-called revenge. I too can sleep with someone for my revenge too. You started it,"

He left me with a jerk and looked at me silently for some time. His face could tell that he was angry, beyond angry but he did not say anything else and started taking his steps away from there.

I trembled as the fresh tears rolled down my cheeks. 

He left me there and I sat on the bed. I was feeling angry, unhappy and then equally hurt.

He was not getting me. Why? Why the hell men could not take it?

Why the hell everything was just for us?

"Rani-sa,"

Suddenly, a feminine voice caught my attention and I washed my tears standing up.

My sight fell on an attendee and she informed me.

"Badi Rani has come to meet you,"

I furrowed my eyebrows but nodded, walking after her.

She took me towards the middle round part of the palace where she was waiting for me.

I saw her sitting on the couch with the attendees standing behind her holding big and wide plates covered with velvet clothes.

She noticed me and stood up. 

I felt a little hesitant but walked closer to her to touch her feet. She touched my head and pulled me up by holding my shoulders.

"Greetings, Badi Rani-sa,"

I said with adjoined palms and she lifted my veil up which I pulled down before coming here and looked at my face.

"Call me Badi-Maa, Rudra calls me that. I am his aunt,"

I nervously looked at her and agreed.

"Ji,"

"What is your name?"

She asked.

"Ji, Nandani,"

"Nandani, such a beautiful name. Pardon me for my behaviour earlier. You should freshen up for the welcome prayers as the new bride of the Kingdom,"

She exclaimed and I nodded.

"Ji,"

"Also, he did not tell me anything about your wedding. Why? all of a sudden?"

She asked and I blinked nervously.

"Badi-ma, I think it would be better if Ranaji tells you everything. I do not think it is my place to tell things,"

And, hearing me she smiled slightly.

"You know him very well,"

I gulped and lowered my gaze.

"He is getting ready, come with him in the prayer hall,"

I nodded and she turned her feet to leave but suddenly stopped.

"Also, all these are gifts for you. The attendees will tell you when to wear these,"

I nodded and the attendees kept those plates on the tables.