26

"Yes, but if we meet up to work on your anger together, we can make out-"—————————

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yes, but if we meet up to work on your anger together, we can make out-"
—————————

Everyone knew. As soon as we left the small room with burning cheeks as well as awkward postures and came to face our closest friends— all of which carried devious smirks that had been waiting for this to happen— we knew that they knew.

Did we care what anyone thought about it? Absolutely not. We had always had that term set in stone at least. Our business was our business. Was it slightly embarrassing? Just a little.

The only awkward part now was the questions in our heads. Do we need an excuse to do it again? When can we do it again? And how much is too much with the original agreements we had before thud term started?

"You're so beautiful." Harry slurred out as he wrapped his arms around my waist behind me and tucked his nose against my neck. I giggled at his statement before I let my arms wrap around his.

"Potter, you must be intoxicated right now. You've told me that at least 20 times in the last 5 minutes." I mocked him, but his smile only faltered for a fraction of a second to softly kiss my neck.

"I'm drunk." He admitted.

"Clearly." I agreed with a belly laugh. Whatever drinks I had taken— which was a number I no longer had track of— I think Harry had doubled for himself.

"But I mean every word." He whined like I was accusing him. He picked his head up off my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "You're the prettiest girl I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and I'm a complete moron." He told me in a soft voice. The music was so loud, if I didn't really focus, I'd never have been able to hear him while we swayed at Harry's slow pace to the faster rhythm.

"Why do you think you're a moron?" I turned my head slightly so we'd be face to face and I could see him better. His glossed eyes were dropping behind his glasses and his smile was lazy.

"Because I should've never let you go to begin with. I should've been on my knees begging for you when you opened the door to your house this summer. I thought I didn't want you, and I thought you'd have a better life if it didn't revolve around me anymore." He admitted with ease like I had slipped him Veritaserum. I was taken aback by his statements, and my face shifted as I turned around in his arms so we were chest to chest.

"Why would you think that?" My voice was hurt as it asked. My fingers rested against his neck gently while I looked back and forth between his eyes. "My life will always need you in it-"

"I'm nothing but horrible luck, and danger follows me around like a magnet." He shrugged in a nonchalant fashion. "You've always been better off when I wasn't involved. I've nearly gotten you killed on multiple occasions, I get you in trouble, I always say and do the wrong things. Last time I got you to date me, you ended up hating my guts and we were on bad terms for weeks... and I didn't want that to happen again because I finally got you back." He was fumbling with words, and some of what he was telling me made sense as he glued his thoughts together and spilled them.

It's You | Harry Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें