32

"Yeah, she kept going on about how little filthy blooded children were being made up in Reggie's bedroom-"—————————

—————————

I scrunched my nose up from the feeling of Harry's shirt tickling the tip of it. His breaths were still soft under my ear, so I rolled onto my opposite side to fall back asleep. His grip around my waist tightened and pulled my backside as close to his chest as he could get me.

"Our peaceful little angels..." My eyes peeled opened cautiously from the whisper, and Fred and George were smirking at me less than a few inches from my face.

I sat up straight with a startled scream. Harry jumped up and grabbed a hold of me protectively, holding his wand out in front of us so he could use defensive magic against the twins.

"Woah!" Fred shot his hands in the air with furrowed brows.

"Do you always sleep with your wand?" George held in his laugh as he looked down at Harry.

"Typically, I wake up with a wand, if ya know what I mean..." Fred elbowed George with a mischievous grin.

"Ew!" I screeched.

"What is wrong with the two of you?! How did you even get in here?!" Harry reached for his glasses and put his wand down.

"Hey, you're lucky to be waking up face-to-face with us and not Daniel, Potter." Fred sat back down in the chair by the work desk.

"Seriously, I'm still curious about the wand..." George kept his eyes on Harry's exhausted face.

"When you have someone waiting to kill you at any moment, tell me if you'll sleep with a weapon next to you or not." Harry hissed at him. He threw himself back down on the pillow and covered his eyes with his elbow. I rubbed my hands over my burning eyes and let out a sigh.

"If you two ever Apparate into a bedroom that Harry and I are in together again..."

"Uh, oh." George said quietly as the twins slowly crept towards the corner of the room. I removed my hands from my eyes and felt the glowing burn start.

"...or decide you want to watch me sleep like fucking psychopaths..."

"Ruby Duby, let's not have another episode, ha ha." Fred said sweetly with a scared smile on his lips.

"...I swear to Godric Gryffindor himself that I will-"

"Breakfast is ready in the kitchen, bye!" They chirped at the same time before they Apparated away with a pop.

"They do that shit all the time now, it's so annoying!" I laid back down and ran my hands over my face. I could feel Harry's stare, and sure enough, his eyes were narrowed on me as he grinned. "What?" My voice turned softer.