50

"The Annoying Git Whose Girlfriend Offed Him When Even Voldemort Couldn't?"—————————

—————————

I tucked my shoulder up to my ear and let out a groan to try and get rid of Harry's ticklish antics, but he persisted anyway as the morning light shined into the window. I swatted my hands back at him, making his sleepy chuckles fill my ear like music as he tightened his arms around me and peppered more kisses over the skin of my neck and jaw.

"You have to wake up at some point, Rubes. You've been missing all the fun." He whispered against my skin, his soft smile obvious as I felt his lips lingering. "Molly stopped by earlier. Arthur's okay and we can visit him soon. We've all eaten breakfast— also, Tonks was suspicious I was a seer at one point, but she thought it was strange I was seeing the present and not prophecies, so I guess that theory is useless-" He cut off his own words by returning to his previous task of kissing my tender skin.

"Give me 5 more minutes," I grumbled, tucking my hands under my chin and nuzzling into the pillow below me.

"Baby, I've let you sleep for hours while everyone else has been down in the kitchen talking about our next plan. Sirius said if I don't get you up, he's going to charge in here in his Animagus form and start licking-"

"If Siri wants me to burn his tail off, I'd like to see him try," I warned through gritted teeth, keeping my eyes shut and trying to remember where my dream left off so I could go back to that realm. Harry let out a chuckle that died off quickly.

"So, I uh- I told Sirius about how I saw the attack on Arthur, y'know, from the snake's perspective..." His voice was uneasy as I sighed and sat up on the bed.

"And?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and opening them to Harry's gaze lingering over my body with an amused smirk. "What?" I asked with a pinched look.

"You're lucky I've promised myself I'd always love you through better or worse because that bedhead is always on the verge of being a dealbreaker every time I wake you up in the mornings." I scrunched my brows together and slapped his shoulder, making him laugh harder as he rubbed the sore spot.

"What did Sirius say?" I crossed my arms and gritted my teeth. I never was a morning person, and he was making my temper feel worse the more he teased me.

"He says he thinks I'm in shock because I told him I thought I was going mad. Then I told him about..." Harry hesitated. The boy who never hesitates to tell me what he's thinking unless he doesn't want to bother me.

"Spit it out." I grabbed his hand in mine and gave him a knowing look. "You're hiding something from me, and the longer you hold it in, the longer a fight gets to brew. Let's just start being completely honest. What did you tell him about?" His features softened and he sucked in a sharp breath before he rambled the sentence out as quickly as a Snitch flutters its wings.