35

"You're the biggest flirt I've ever met, Potter

"You're the biggest flirt I've ever met, Potter."
—————————

"Mum!" I sprinted across the platform to meet her, my school skirt flowing in the breeze and Harry's maroon sweater swallowing my upper body. Her dazzling smile greeted me as well as her open arms before I jumped, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Hello, my little love." She hummed, kissing the side of my head and squeezing me close. "Anything you may need is in this bag-" she released me and picked up the items she packed for me. "If you need anything, don't be afraid to owl your father, and I'll mail it to you right away." I had a hard time listening to her as I smiled widely in her direction.

"Trish!" Harry cheered like I had, taking my mother by surprise for a split second when his boyish arms wrapped around her and he hugged her close. "How's the hottest mum I've ever laid eyes on?"

"Harry, that's fucking disgusting!" I swatted at him.

"Language, Ruby!" My mum warned. "I leave you with your father for a few weeks, and you come back with a worse potty mouth than before!"

"She's just jealous I think you're better looking than she is." Harry winked at her, his height now passing hers while he continued hugging her close. I rolled my eyes and debated on how I'd get back at him later.

"I didn't get a greeting like that-" My dad's disappointed words were cut off by a jab to the ribs by Moony. "Ow! I'm just saying! Also, if he calls my wife hot again, I may have to show him how I catch Dark Wizards before throwing them in Azka- Ow! Pads, quit biting me!" The black dog cut my dad's threats towards his godson off.

"Oh, Harry! Look how grown you are! And handsome, too! I packed you a bag as well— snacks, cupcakes, brownies, lots of chocolate frogs, a few-"

"Thank you," Harry kissed the side of her cheek and my heart melted out of my chest as she blushed in response. I loved how he treated my mum, and I loved how much she adored him. "You're the best mother-in-law ever." Harry took the bags from her, mine included, and we moved through the train station while the butterflies starting soaring from his sentence.

"You kids need to hurry or you'll-"

"No need to remind us, Molly's been screaming since we rolled out of bed." By rolled— I mean literally. Harry had snuggled so close to me last night, he accidentally shoved us off the edge of the bed by early this morning. I glanced over my shoulder at the Weasley's who followed along with Hermione. My dad pushed the cart containing mine and Harry's belongings with haste to try and get to Platform 9 3/4 before 11 o' clock.

"Who's that man?" My mum asked when she looked behind us as well.

"Harry's bodyguard." I snickered, making him roll his eyes.

"Quit drawing attention to it!" He hissed at me, his cheeks starting to blush from embarrassment. "Honestly, I'll be shocked if Dumbledore lets me go to the bathroom without a guard this term." He crossed his arms and scowled. I contained my giggling and moved along, thinking of things much worse that Harry could have a strange man watching him do.