Cheaters

There was a disease that has spread in every country and flight was suspended but my dad was about to go home that week. "ISL my flight was cancelled we will have to wait until the airport will accepts passenger" my dad said "okiee we will just have to wait because we can't do anything about it" I replied "Okay I just have to do some work, Papa's gonna call you later" as he end the call. I was frustrated I can't meet up with my boyfriend anymore because I wasn't allowed to go out.

AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS

Everything was great. Everything went back to normal. I lived again like nothing happen. Second year Highschool started and I felt my mom so distant already speacial event in school meeting, parents conference, card distribution, event and all. My mom wasn't there, I was jealous about my classmate since they have they're mom or dad with them but I'm still grateful that I have a aunt to be with me. Fourth year highschool started. I have a guts that's my mom is cheating with my father. So I got swollen by anxiety, I hurt my self back then and then I meet this teacher who's lovingly perfect. She was my second mom I shared everything with her and she taught me to stop hurting ourselves. She was the best, and I'm okay that time if I got no mother attending my meeting I have her. Sooner or later we found out my mom was pregnant. I was very excited because I was longing one for a
long time. Months past by I just woke up when someone called us that my mother was in labour, I quickly went to the exact hospital and saw my sister, I had her in my arms, I was hesitant at first because she doesn't look like me she looks like someone but I can't figure it out where do I saw this person. So I said to my self " It will change afterwards" and it did and it still not look like us my mom was white my dad was white and my sister was tan. Maybe its from the genes of my mother side. I was sad because I wouldn't see my boyfriend (or so I thought) so we just chatted but he promised me to keep in touch week past and he started to get cold. After a month I have this feeling that I needed to open his acc but it was my first time opening it so I was nervous. When I opened it and read some msgs it's all girls and 2 caught me off guard his girlbestfriend and his ex at that moment I regretted opening it. " I loved you boyfriend" " I loved you too girlfriend" as I teared reading more of the "girlbestfriend" conversation "I'm sorry I found new one" he chatted like he regreted breaking up with her. i have enough ang log out to his acc. I was broken. I confronted him and he said "It's just nothing stop over reacting I just helped her with something" the last chat as he ghosted me for a years. Walking Red Flag, I guess am color blind then.

One day out of boredom I went to mom's phone because, I also used it, we shared phone I don't have one at that time. I was about to change my profile picture when I saw a picture of a man with my sister in his arms. SHE JUST LOOK LIKE HIM I searched more and went to the messages and found "Its okay Hon when you get home with us I will welcome you with hugs and kisses" my tummy turns upside down as I saw that message I was crying I took a screenshot and send it to my dummy account. I was crying. I did not know what to do so I went to the second house crying and I let my aunt see the messages and picture and that I just caught my mom cheating. " Relax Isla breath in breath out your asthma might attack so relax" so I went back in my room crying. I build up courage after I went to my mom " Ma what's this.?" As I asked her with teary eyes " Isla Baby I can explain" as she followed me to my room. I was crying and locked it before she could enter. She begged me to open the door she knocked on it really hard that I got scared and open it. "Baby that's just a co-worker okay chill his name is Honey" that's why hon. I 50/50 believed my mother and I just nodded so she could get out of my room. I wanted to tell my father but he didn't trust me. When I tell you I wasn't ready for what would come.

I wasn't... The hell just about to start

After 3 yrs the pandemic have cured and everything was back to normal but online classes still continue it's sucks. I miss my boyfriend already. Did he miss me? It's been 3 yrs and still no traces of him.

I open my boyfriend account again and saw that they would meet up with his side chick, I think it's time I suprise them. I took some screenshot and that time I didn't believe in love again my dad got cheated on and now me? What did we do to deserve a cheaters in our life. I looked at the address and went there. I also wanted to break up with him after he ghost me he found another lover what a jerk. There I found him hugging a girl.... is that Andrea my fucking childhood bestfriend. That's it "Really Cheater and a cheater" as I pointed them one by one "Baby why are you here" he said "Fuck you James who's your baby. You fucking snake I trusted you and treat you as my sister and this is the way you repay me, slut" as I shouted the people we're looking at us already. "Isl pls don't make mess" I can't believe this jerk "Okay fine....I don't want to waste my energy on garbage" I slapped him "WE'RE DONE" as I walk out there crying but I stand my ground he begged but I kept my words. For 6 yrs and I wasn't expecting this would be the reason of our break up. We were together since elementary it wasn't puppy love its real he was my first and maybe my last. Fuck that love.