Problems over Problems

I woke up in a bad dream.... lola's dead.... No... Noo... I can't be.. my heart was pounding so fast it got fasther whrn I receive a call "Daddy Leo" he was the one that was incharge to take good care of lola. I answered his call. "H-Hello" "Isla mama's dead she wasn't waking up and she was always looking for you repeatedly calling your name" the world shuts down and I felt like the ground would it me alive my tears run down my checks like it was a race. "ISLA Please come to her funeral she missed you" and he ended the call. I stood there not moving a muscle. Lola looked for me... and I didn't even did a thing. She missed me and I forget to visit her. She's....She is.... DEAD.. The only person that believed in me, my bestfriend.... my... my lola's gone... I changed my clothes and borrowed money to my aunt, hurriedly went to my lola and there I saw her in a coffin, not breathing. I felt like my heart couldn't take it and my vision is getting darker as my heart felt like it was squeeze so tight that I couldn't breath. I shouted and cried like there was no tomorrow and the world turn black and I fainted.

I was sent home because maybe the next time I would faint I might woke up in a hospital bed again, when I got home my mami is crying, "Mami what happen?" I asked "Your...your dad is gone" I felt like I would faint again from the news I got lola's gone and papa's gone too I couldn't handle this "what do you mean by gone" I asked again " They have elope Isla they can't find your father, and Tina is also gone. We couldn't contact your dad Isla also Tina's parents couldn't contact her". I was happy that he didn't die but why would they ran away. I don't understand what happening already. Dad didn't let us know that he have arrived already...I went to Khiel's house to freshen up he was the one I could cry on, "Khieeel KHIEEEEELL are you there" I knocked infront of his house but another girl open the door. " Who are you?" am Khiel's girlfriend is he there?" "What do you mean?" The girl asked I'm his fiancee. I think I would faint "Ohh sorry I think I took the wrong house sorry for disturbing you" I walked away "Honey who is tha-" I saw Khiel and for sure he saw me.. he was my khiel.. I thought he was the one.. I thought... "Just a girl that lost, she thinks your her boyfriend" the girl said " Ohhh too bad for her if she was chatted on" Khiel added. I HEARED THEM I was listening. "let's go inside Rey" the girl aded...Rey? He was Khiel right.. how can he be Rey if he's Khiel we go for a date every month that face was my Khiel...so all this thime he lied. HE IS A LIAR. WHAT IS LOVE. IS LOVE REALLY MEANT FOR ME?. I KNEW IT LOVE IS BULLSHIT ITS JUST A FANTASY SHITS.I walk out from there house and decided to walk all the way to my house, I didn't felt tired, I felt betrayed, stab in the back, an other piece of me was gone.the thing that has happened was not right. This day was horrible, I can't handle the pain.. the news was not for me to take The world is unfair. As I remebered Khiel have two different account but same name. He was a cheater all along, it was driving me crazy. I don't know what to do anymore, think am turning to a lunatic sooner or later. It didn't sank down it wouldn't sank down. When I got home my phone vibrated "How are you? are you okay?" The fuck would you want, are you out of your mind after I knew that your already engage and you would text ARE YOU OKAY I throw my phone out of the window and I heared it break to pieces. I WAS HURT. HE LIED. I KNEW ALL ALONG LOVE IS BULLSHIT.

I took a hot bath to make me calm but all I did there was cry silently. I was disbelief from what have happened. July 7 worst day of my life. I also decided to go back to school next day I don't care if my age doesn't fit 22 years old for a grade 12 doesn't fit right, I just want to forget and move forward, I want to take Lexi back. I miss lola, I miss lexi and stand up wrap my self in towel and put skincare on just a normal girl and after tuck my self in bed.

It was my first day of class second semester, everyone was laughing because I was the oldest in there section "Hey aunt still in this grade are you that dumb" his word sank but I was determined to finish this learning shits. "HEY AUNT SO SNOBBY" I just ignore him they bullied me but I just ignore them and after a weeks they stop, but this girl wouldn't she would beat me up this goes after class she wait outside and drag me to an alleys with her friends. Jasmine Villaroman 18 yrs old, Rose Hope Lopez 17yrs old, Brynne Marie Ramos 16yrs old. When was bullying started, when Jasmine crush courted me, but I dumped him because as I've said love is a waste of time. She can take the fact that her crush has a crush on me Ace Alcantara 18 yrs old. "HEY dumb how does it felt to be dumb" Jasmine shouted "what a dumb dumb dumb dumb" his two friends laugh. I just kept quiet because I don't want to hurt anyone, and I don't want to be suspended so I need evidence after an hour they left. I was left there with wounds and bruises. I have would 2 friends already Amor Jhanna Francisco 19 yrs old and Phoebe Anne Majorenos 18 yrs old. I was glad to have friends, they talk to me first because I was shy to interact. They seem good but I lost the sense of trust to people. Its hard for me to trusts someone.

Hope they wouldn't leave.