Family

It's been 2 years since we tried to have a baby again but we always failed. I almost lost hope of trying to bare a child again. We've been living in our own house for a year and a half now.

"Would we ever be having a child again?" I asked Khiel, he looked and me and said "Honey, we will maybe now  is not the right time, we can wait" he smile, he cooked me a meal because am hungry obviously. When one day we got a shocking news. Amor's boyfriend ask us to help prepare how to ask Amor to be his wife. Damn I remembered when Khiel proposed to back when we we're at texas. The proposal planning went well and am excited for Amor my bestie is getting married I wonder when will Phoebe gonna be married or even have a boyfriend that girl NBSB boyfriend thing never comes in her mind.

It's the day of the proposal and we got there earlier than anyone because I need to checked if everything work and must go as plan. When I felt dizzy, "Khiel can you give me a glass of water please" I asked "Sure hon, are you okay what's wrong" he asked worriedly "No am fine I'm just a little dizzy maybe am just stress out so much about what is happening" I added "please be careful take it easy okay" he kissed my forehead.

Everyone came thirty minutes after. Amor is so beautiful in her silver dress. Everyone took there cellphone to record when her boyfriend kneel down and grab his pocket. I saw happiness in Amor's eyes. I was shocked when Khiel whisper "do you remebered when we were at that position" I glared at him making sure he would not notice that am blushing so hard "stop it its their day can you just shut up there" I said in a low voice.

Amor said yes and we proceed at eating because am hungry at that time. When we got home I felt sick. I experience this before I asked Khiel to buy a Pregnancy Kit, we waited but it turns our negative so I decided to go to the hospital the next day. When we got at the hospital, the doctor said that am just stress out to much that I needed to relax, everything is normal. I never drank the medicine I Don't know but I just don't want to take it. Maybe that was the reason that after few weeks my morning sickness keeps getting worse so I went to be check again, because khiel has a business trip and wouldn't be home until tomorrow. I was shocked when the doctor said "did you take the pills?" "No doc, I don't want to take it" I replied "Okay just went to the Dr. Reyes please" I was shocked. Is this it, but Khiel is not with me. Everything flash backs it hurts, but I think this is it what am been dreaming off.

"Hello Mrs. Quintos what cab I do for you today" "Dr. Francisco said you would be my Dr." I replied "Oh I see, what seems to be the problem" she asked "Morning sickness " I replied "pee on this please" I was hesitant because the last time I peed in this thing it was negative am hoping for the answer I've been looking for. I waited for a couple minutes. "Po- POSITIVE" I almost cried when I got out and give it to Dr. Reyes she smiled "Congratulations again Mrs. Quintos, let's proceed at checking your baby please sat down there.... let's see..... you are 3 weeks pregnant and you are having twins" I was shoked twins. Khiel really is something else. I want to have a private pregnancy so, for the safety of my babies and my self. Dr. REYES said to come by monthly for my monthly check up. I can't wait until tomorrow to tell Khiel about the good news.

Khiel would be home in 30 minutes I prepared the suprise myself. "Honey am home" "Hello love I have a suprise for you" "What is it" he asked, I handed him a little box when he open it he was shocked "Are you pregnant?" I nodded with teary eyes he grabbed me and kiss me "look inside the paper bag" I said "Twins?" "Yes" "OMAYGHAAAD I NEED TO TELL EVERYONE" "Can we have a Private Pregnancy please for the safety of the babies and myself" I asked "Sure love what ever you want" he replied.

We've been very private about our pregnancy, some knew family and just close friends. Khiel also updated the security level.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Quintos welcome back now let's see if we can now see your babies gender is it fine?" The doctor suggested. I just nodded and followed her. "Let's your babies heart rate and yup they are all good and perfect shape" we were happy to see our kids in my tummy. "Would you like me to tell you guys the gender now?" The doctor suggested "Yes please" Khiel replied "Okay let's see... we got baby number A here healthy little boy and here we got a girl baby B is a girl" we are really happy to here about it.

Khiel took a off in his work at my 7 months, he said he wanted to be with my side in this moment of our life. We also start shopping for our kids and Khiel prepared the guestroom and turned it to nursery room. It really is an advantage having a big home with free spaces because we never know when our family would be bigger.

We finished all the work 2 months, just before my babies where gonna be born, but I felt my water broke. "KHIEEEEEL 0 think my water just broke" fuckkk this hurts. Khiel ran down the stairs as fast as he could and ordered the maid to get the bags ready and put it in the bag. The pain was unexplainable. It fuckjng hurts, am in labour for about 22hrs, contraction for every 5 minutes.

I was order to emergency cs, because my cervix is still close, but now I walked the hallway up and down the stairs so that my cervix would open, until the contraction again came but this shit is something else. I was in a wheelchair and ran through my room, when the nurse touches to check if am already ready for labour but meyn he felt my baby head and that is sign of labouring already.

Khiel was in my side the whole time, I know that he was very worried, because of his facial reaction. When ever I shouted he's face makes faces, he was also amazed when the doctor said to look down there to see the head of our kid but maaan this tough guy cried. I DON'T KNOW BUT THIS FELT CUTEE.

Kriel Paul Quintos was born first after 20 minutes Kriella Paula Quintos was born. My babies was precious, I heared them cry but my energy is draining and I felt my eyes got heavy and am about to faint out.

I am very happy to be a part of yourlife, I would give all and be a great mother to both of you. I love you....