Parenthood

Daaamn I really never thought this would come.... The hardship of being a parent. It might annoys me sometimes but they get rid of the pain, when I heared my children laugh and makes me wanna laugh with them and forget all my problems and insecurities in life. They are pure angels that was sent from above, to remind that they would always be sunshine after the rain, it might be long problematic moments but at the end of the day you would find the purpose of life and I found mine.

My twins are now a week old and I tell you it wasn't easy, but am lucky Khiel was with me every single time. Having him here with me makes it a lot easier.
He woke up in the middle of the night, and he even work from home so he could spend time with the twins and making sure I was good and fine, because damn my emotions aren't the easiest to control. Hormones I guess. He doesn't let me to some work, but I insisted anyways so.... he can't say no because even if he did I still will gonna do it either he likes it or not.

Months passed by we celebrated the twins months from first to the year old. We just plan on having a family e
Location for there monthsary? I didn't know what it called so bare with me, and would just prepare a big celebration when they turn one. We are just enjoying are moments with them because time flies so fast.

Khiel still worked at home and helped me with chores, I can do the laundry but he did the hangging we are basically in 50/50 states, meant he cook I would wash the dishes, I laundry he hang and many more. I just don't want him feel that am just a burden even if I ain't, I JUST FELT LIKE IT OKAY NO judging.

What happen to our nanny yeah there still here but there only work was just to assist and take care of the baby when we do choruses. Since my twins was born, Khiel leveled up the security in our mansion. He added more security, and more cctv, I could say he was just paranoid but I actually understand him it wasn't easy losing a child and also almost losing me, so I wasn't complaining, because what he did benefits all of us.

My twins basically did all together they looks so cute when they sat or stand beside one another, they cans ee us in month 3, spoke dada in month 4, I carried both of you and still dada, I think it was part of his plan.... just kidding, anyways, learn how to stand in month 6, has its first step in month 7, learn how to walk in month 9, and now it just felt like it was just  yesterday my babies are now down to 10 month old. It was very hard because my twins are now growing teeth so they got sick and cried all the time. I know it's normal but it break my heart when I hear them cry.

Even at we went to the doctor for their first shots it was heartbreaking hearing they cry but it was needed for they're safety.

They are almost 1yr old, we plan on having a birthday party for my children, so we booked a private pool for us, invite friends, family, relatives and many more? I don't really know because here even if they are not invited they still come, very Filipino culture. Before they're birthday, I baptised them so that they can go out and to welcome them in the Christian world. They have ninong and ninang and they recieved gifts and token from them. Until the day of there Yr celebration. We plan an big event and it turns out successfully, and am happy that they really enjoy the party we prepared for them. I look at the place, messy but full of memories, a tears ran down in my check. I didn't really expected this to come. Me having a family, a home to live a family to protect and a caring husband. Them seeing growing so fast, makes me wanna make more babies....... Kidding.... The pain is a big nono but I would because I would miss the toddler in my home.

They now know how to walk and yeah nanny are coming handy at this moments because jeeez my back bone felt like they would gave in a few running and lifting. I am happy seeing my twins is inseperable, because some twins are not getting along maybe because they are babies for now but hoping they're bound still cherish until the grow up. Hopily they would be the kind of twins that, protects and love one another.

In this moment of my life, I saw the value of why I have to live for this long, because everything that I have now is magical and everything good luck keep coming back, my kids was my charms. This was the reason why am still living, I know value my life thanks to my children. In this what makes parenthood amazing. I see now why people wanted to have kids, kids might gave as a headache towards the future but they also ease the pain and burden in our life. They also help a little to calm us down or to listen to want we wanted to comfort us when needed. They're our strength to keep fighting and our hope to keep living.

If its still the bad times of your life it just meant that your not done yet, and keep reminding to stand up and face the problems, so you would be able to face to face of your reward. Why do I felt like.. anyways find the purpose of your living trust me it's fun living, especially with kids.

That's life. Hard but memorable.