DREAM COME TRUE

Am still shocked about what happen. I just lost three children. I still accused my self, but I really doesn't remember anything that happen even I tried so hard, my head just hurts. I lock myself in the room, because I don't want Khiel to see me miserable. I saw his face and I felt more guilty.

After what happen, Khiel decided to be strict am not allowed to go outside alone, he even hire guards... GUUUAARDS, Is he being serious? but I understand him, he was just trying to protect me.

It's been one year since my triplets passed away, still cried but am trying to move forward, trying to leave that incident. I'm trying to forget that moment. Khiel always been out he said he need to do something, I think he's hiding something but I trust Khiel, if he is doing something that would be related to his works. He's a busy man.

It's been months since Khiel didn't come home. Is he having an affair... if he would I'll kill both of them. I always called him but his nowhere to be reached. Is he in a mountain where there is no signal. This man is driving me crazy. I got suspicious already, he called he would be home tonight. I would found out what that thing he's been hiding for months now.

"HON AM HOME" Khiel shouted. "Hello hubby I missed you" I replied "sorry I can't find signals there in my work place, hoping you we're there to see the amazing views my love" he flirted. "Go take a bath and I'll get your dinner ready" "Thank you mylove" he kiss me and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I am his dinner, I needed to let him sleep first so I can go through his phone. I wear a see through night gown, and light some candles saving electricity I guess. Turn the ac to the max level, put perfume and just the right time, he just finish taking a bath. "Are you ready to get full love?" I saw the amusement in his eyes like he never seen me like this before, well he didn't but still he saw me naked already. He grin and I take that as a yes.

This man really knows how to spice things up. We really do miss each other and it's been a year and a half since we last sex I guess. "Love you look hella good" "do you like your dinner?" "No" I was about to slap him when he whisper "I loved it" while thrusting so hard, it was painful but the feeling of lust, I can't just say no. We fucked all night, hoping no one heared our loud moaning. We fucked like we lived alone at this fucking apartment but who cares. After a few more rounds Khiel finally asleep, I dressed up and meyn my legs is burning as fuck, this man... I got up and slowly starting walk because my legs FUCKING HURTS so bad. I checks his bags if something is suspicious but I see nothing, I proceed to his phone nothing suspicious at all besides... WHY IS THERE NO GIRL CONTACTS IN HIS PHONE. Hella suspicious does he have a spare phone... I slapped my self, "stop being so over acting be happy that your the only girl in HIS LIFE stupid woman"  Yeah I looked dumb but still I was about to gave up when I saw something an file, I looked at it and saw a beautiful house, that was.... that was my... my dream house... Khiel pulled me to bed "come on love let's go to sleep" he wouldn't let go off me so I fall asleep just a few minutes apart.

I woke up breakfast in bed, my chief.... he look so handsome, I want to fuck him again thi- "Hi love you up early" he just cut my day dream this mf. "Khiel we need to talk" he puts the fire down and face towards me his face is so close to mine that I almost collapse to the floor because daaaaamn my man is so fucking hot. " Yes love" he replied "What are this" he looked shocked "love you weren't supposed to look at that" his hand was in the back of his head "Why is this house for your mistress?" I asked. He got closer to me " I'd rather not to have sex with you ever again than having another woman in my life love your the only one" he looked deep in my eyes and kiss me. "Get ready I'll take you there". I took a bath, get my self ready and we just pack what khiel cook so I can eat this in the car during our travel.

"We're here love" khiel woke me up. I have fallen asleep, I was just admiring the beaches and the beauty of nature while eating my precious beloved foods and I have fallen asleep. When my eyes hit the house I was out of words. THIS IS HUGE.  It's a MANSION. "Love what is this" I asked "I bought it that's why I have been out for months, I already build our dream house love I combined it yours and mine..our dream house. I want you to be safe" he kissed me. "I haven't put furniture in th-" "I WOULD LOVE TO HELP" he smiled "Okay we would change car we would bought our furniture today".

I got shopping for beds and furniture added some paintings and more. This house is humongous. It has a home theater, a game room, a pool a court, 4 masters bedroom 8 bedroom 1 for the maid bedroom, 1 for the driver and farmer's bedroom. We got 6 maid, 2 drivers and 2 farmer. He also added a playhouse outside and a mini doll house where I could fit a trampoline. I felt like my inner child has been healed.

We finished decorating our home for 3 months and it's perfect the way we wanted it to be. "Thank you love for doing this things to me" I looked at him he looked back. "Anything for you my love" and we kissed, as the sunset falls.

Am very grateful and blessed to have him as my husband.