Lucas

I prepared our Ticket back to the Philippines because Isla is still on bed rest and I wouldn't let her move much because she just finished an operation and I want her to gain her strength again. Due to the accident that has happened, we are forced to go back home early. For the safety of everyone. Our flight is by tomorrow, I prepared our things so if the plane got here we would just put our bags and go.  I took good care at my wife just like how she would took care of us every single day.

"Honey, James called you," Isla said from the other side of the bed and handed the phone to me. "Maybe just business issues, I'll just answer the call outside" I stood up and went out of the room we'd been staying "Yes Hello James," I asked, "Boss Mister L told me he would come again tomorrow at 8 pm he sounded that he has planned something sir," James said at the other side of the line "Does he told you where?" I asked "Yes he did, I'll text you more details" James answered "Okay thanks" "Sir are you sure about this, I have a bad feeling" James worriedly asked "I would be fine James just focus on the things I assugn to you I needed those works by next week with presentation for our meeting by sir Xio" I said "Yes sir" and I hung up the phone.

I went in and saw Isl, she was about to go out of the bedroom but still struggling "Honey what are you doing?" I asked " Ohh sorry I would just like a glass of water, you are busy so I decided to take it on my own," She said " I would never be busy for you love, go on, lay down there I'll give you the glass of water" She smiled and went back in. I handed her water, she kissed me and went to bed again. She's just adorable. That was close. "Sorry honey, I lied but this would be the last time, I'll fix this okay?" I kissed her at her forhead and left the room.

Our flight would be in 2 hours, and we are now waiting here at the airport. I would meet L up later, but I gotta find some excuse so that my wife wouldn't suspect a thing because I think she already has guts, so that's why I would like to end this problem before she would know about it and I would be dead.

"Love, can you do the groceries, please? am so tired and I just want to sleep, but we are running out of stocks from food to needs, Do you know what to buy already or should I give you a list?" My wife requested this would be a perfect opportunity. "Okay hon just send me the list, and I would go to the building to check if the paper works are done" I lied. "Yeah sure just be back after okay".

It was almost 8 pm, so I went out already to buy groceries, but I got a feeling that I was being followed, but I just shake that feeling off and continue putting things in my cart and went to the cashier to pay, I called the nanny saying I would be waiting outside the grocery store so that she can pick up the things I just bought so that when I would go to that stupid Lucas stupid address, there would no bumps,  after that, I went to the location where James sent me. I was getting nervous thinking, something is about to happen that am sure I wouldn't like. "There you are, my stupid dog that wouldn't accept my request" L greeted me as soon as I went in. "I told you, I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE" I shouted. "You know, I can do anything right" He got closer to me " I can kill you or ..... your family first and then you...." "Maybe just your family so that I can see you suffer and you would die because you can't handle the feeling of being alone". We pointed a gun at each other. "Oh really Q, you prepared are you.....but boy you aren't prepared for this" I was blinded by the smoke that came from nowhere, and I was beaten up by some people, I can't figure out where these people are. I can't see them, all I saw smokes. even the shadows, I CAN'T see their shadows. I felt my knees, got weak so I was on the ground but still, the people keep, kicking, and punching me everywhere. "WHAT NOW Q ARE YOU GONNA DO WHAT I WAS TELLING YOU TO DO, OR YOU KEEP SAYING NO AND PUT YOUR LIFE AND EVEN YOU FAMILY'S LIFE AT RISK"... he maniacally laugh at me, while I was trying to build up strength to fight this people I can't see. I felt like I wanted to give up, but I can't. I have a family to go back to. I want to see my kids and my wife. I tasted blood in my mouth, and the smoke slowly is fading " Come on Q, you don't need to be so hard-headed" The smoke fades away and I saw L coming my way. "I WON'T REPEAT MY SELF, MISTER L. NO, IS A NO" I spit on his face and I was sure he was very pissed off by that second but I wouldn't change my mind when he stood up holding tightly at my head "You know I was about to make an exception for your stupid ass you piece of shit, but spitting at me is a BIG WRONG MOVE BROTHER" and he was about to beat my ass again, but we heard gunshots and screaming from outside.

We saw a woman figure walking in "TRY TO LAY A HAND AT MY MAN ASSHOLE, YOU WOULD BE FOUND DEAD AT YOUR BACKYARD LUCAS GABRIEL MARIANO A.K.A UNCLE L"