Last Day

It's our last year here in texas and we spend the rest of the year enjoying ourself in Texas. We decided to start a business so that if we go back to the Philippines we still have an income. Khiel start CCR Security Texas based and was starting to build CCR Security Philippines Based, he started to work on that papers, and what needed to be finish so that when we reached Philippines the building can be open in just few weeks, I also started my makeup and clothing line, and we started are own YouTube channel vlog and gaming. I also start working on the clinic  for pets, babies, elderly and all. After a few month we ended our contract but Khiel is now a citizen here in Texas.

We bought a house here just a small family house for future needs, on the mid of the year we quit our job. We we're busy preparing the things needed to be done and buying presents for our family, friends and relatives. We also Start planning our wedding. We plan on having a wedding ceremony here in Texas, the reason for that is for me to be a citizen also here in Texas. Our wedding is just simple law wedding, only us we're here to attend just us close friend and cousin. Khiel have Dominic and I have Psalm with me. Just us infornt of the Attorney small and simple. His business was booming the money keeps coming his proper we're trusted. He hired his friend Dominic to be the Head of the company. Dominic always reported all that have happen to the building, updates, meetings, suggestion and more, it was cool because all they know Dominic was the head of the business, he really was but no one knows Khiel owns the building. We explore Texas, so that when we got home, we already expore the whole Texas. We have five more months here in Texas, I plan on bringing Lexi and give her a tour soon. We planned on travelling the world, it could be just us or could be with family and close friends.

We just found out my cousin Psalm and Dominic is dating... This two keeps fighting how come " I would never loved a jerk like him" and then what they became lovers, I remember myself saying that before and here I was already married to this man, whatever, enemy to lovers era. I was happy for them, they would be the one to use our house when we go back to Philippines, they would take over the CCR, "balikbayan box" is ready, four box for Khiel family and I got six box, Huge family brings many boxes. We told our family and said we would stay at Khiel's place first for six months and to my place for six months. When we got home we planned on looking for churches and reception that would be perfect for our wedding after that we would look for a Bachelor's Party in my place.

I miss Lexi already, She would be in 16 years old, I would give her a debut party because I've never tried having a debut party, I want Lexi to experience what it felt like, soon we would explore his place first, and we planned on getting married in his place and the Bachelor's  Party would be in my place. 1 month left before our flight back to Philippines and we basically finish exploring Texas. "Honey I want to explore you for a month" the fuck is this man saying "WHY!" I replied in shocked" We finished explore the whole Texas, the Views, Beaches, swimming pools, Tourist spots and more the only thing I haven't explore fully is you" He said while dragging me to the bedroom. He pulled me to come with him in the bedroom and I pull myself out of the bedroom "Can we just eat and do Netflix am hungry" I said cutely hoping he would agree, "OKAY FINE" he stomped to the kitchen , he look like a kid that was forced to do chores by his parents. I prepare the sofa for us to be comfy and I choose Horror theme movies. I clearly don't get freaked out by it but he does. I enjoyed him hiding in his pillow like a cute baby that is scared. He was done preparing the food and went to the sofa. He stopped when he saw what movie are we watching "Baby why did you pick that movie don't you want to watch another movie like Romance?, Comedy?, Action? Cartoon?" He said shivering "Why don't you want to watch it with me you could just sleep already I can watch it all alone" I pretend to be disappointed "No mylove we can watch that anything  you like" He sat down beside me quickly. It has been 30 minutes since the show started, he already hid himself in the pillows. I giggles, I think he notice it, he locked my face and kissed me I forcely push him but I gave in and kiss him back and he maid me laid down, he slowly undress himself and also undress me. I was shocked on what thing he could do but I allowed him to do it. We make love while the movie still continue. We make our own noise while the movie played, it screams in fear and we scream in arousement. We kept going it happen more and more and more the more, until the movie finished we also finished, just in time. I looked at the time already past midnight May 11th I sigh, I turn off the tv and decided to sleep on the sofa with him, locked the doors and turn off the lights. I took a deep breath ready to close my eyes and sleep when his hand wrapped around my waist and kissed me on the forehead and said. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY" with a cold sleepy tone. I was happy and felt butterflies on my stomach. I kissed him, he kissed back and we started making out again until we run out of breaths, best birthday gift so far.