EPILOGUE

'4 years later'

I am now living the dreams of my life, but all I can say is that all my hard work and the things, I have gone through are worth it. The kids are now in school, the triplets are now in kindergarten while the twins are in 4th grade. Now pregnant with a baby girl, am due this month, I guess we have lucky number four because every four years new babies arrive. I am home birth, we use water. I just don't want to go to the hospital because the travel is tiring, but I hired a doctor and nurses, and a midwife, on this journey. The delivery turns out successful after all. Kueena Marie Quintos my lastborn, and we don't need another more. I am done with the 6 kids. I guess that should be enough.

When she got older I notice something, at that age a baby could hear my voice, but she can't. I booked an appointment for a check-up, and there we found out Kueena is deaf, it hurts us the most so we bought her hearing aids and there she hears our voice for the first time she looks so happy, but when we got out of the clinic the surrounding was too loud for her when we put it on outside so, we only apply it at home, so that she would be getting the hang of the aids. We don't lose hope, if there is a will there's a way.

My clothing business is booming, the Makeup line and skincare, also is doing great and his business too is doing fine. we are now making a lot of money. We also plan on opening a restaurant and a food branch. We are still planning on it tho. As my kids got older, am more determined to work, it's not because they are in school and have a lot of demand, but for their savings, that if ever we are gone they have money to start their life and hope they would use it wisely, but so far, they are not money oriented, am very proud on how we raise our kids, Gentle Parenting is a must.

About my baby sister, she is now getting married to her boyfriend and she is now working and living in Texas with Psalm and Dominic they are still in Texas, and businesses there still are moving and doing great. Khiel decided to give it to Dominic and Psalm as their wedding gift, and the house Lexi and her fiance lived on it because Psalm and Dominic bought a house of their own. Lexi is a nurse there and her fiance is a citizen of Texas and has a job as far as I knew his fiance is a businessman. Told you we are sisters, we have so much alike. Texas is for us that's for sure, Khiel and I started our love story once again in Texas and Lexi found her true love in Texas also. She would be married there next year.

Am glad my kids aren't the time of siblings that don't help one another. Every time I saw them, I am at ease because am healing my inner child through them.

'10 YEARS LATUR'

Allow me to introduce my children, Paul and Paula are in college, Engineering, and Lawyer, they are both top of their classes back in high school until now, Paul loves to party while Paula prefers to stay at home, two different attitudes. Khienz is the adventurous one, he loves to spend money on his bike, and all he knows was to trail, next is Khiel, he is a monitor guy, who Dream of becoming an IT Graduate, I guess he got it from his dad, no wonder why they are meant to have the same name. Khieanna wants to be a Nurse when she grows up, loves dancing, especially ballet and she sings magically like her big sister Paula. Lastly, Kueena loves to have her own business one day. I am blessed to have this kind of family, and will forever cherish their love. I would always told my kids, how life is hard and must not decide without thinking because each decision has it's own consequences and if you make that decision make sure you are ready for that consequences.