Parties

Psalm arrived 5 days after we said we were having a baby. We were about to pick them up. "ISLAAAAA it's been forever since we last each other, how your baby doing? Do you know the gender yet? Is it true your having triplets? Are yo-" I stopped her from talking it making me feel dizzy. "SHUSH relax relax, we don't know the baby gender yet and we would give you the envelope the gender reveal would be next week glad you come and yes we are having triplets" I replied while dragging her to the car because am hungry and I found a delicious meal right across some streets. We are have the time of our life, Psalm open the envelope with her fiancé and her reaction makes me wanna know what thier genders are, is it all boys or all girl or a boy and a girl etc. etc...Can't wait to know what you are babies.

It's been a week now, gender reveal is tomorrow they prepared it already and I ask Psalm about updates and she said it's all set and ready to go for tomorrow night, having a baby gender reveal still doesn't process very well because I didn't expect to have a child but am also happy for having them in my life. Khiel and my bond gets strong, he is very careful of me and understand the change of my hormones and my sudden change of emotions. I fall inlove of him more than I expected. I am very excited to know what my baby would be, but for now I need to sleep.

"Goodmorning mylove" khiel greeted me with a kiss on the forhead and a breakfast in bed. "Thanks hon goodmorning" as I greeted him back and kissed him. "Love are you excited?" I asked "Yes I am my love I wouldn't mind what the gender would be as long as the babies are healthy am fine" he replied and continued eating.

5:30 pm and the reveal would be in 30 minutes. I still haven't got ready, am nervous and having a mental breakdown. "Love is there something wrong?" Khiel entered the room "please don't look at me I look terrible" I cried "No love your perfect, I don't care if you think your thin or chubby or pretty or ugly love for me your perfect... your my definition of perfect" he grab me and put me to bed.. I think I know where this is leading, "Love please I look ugly am getting fat an-" He aggressively kissed me and we fucked. Its been past 30 minutes people on the area keep calling us but Khiel and I doesn't want disturbance. I haven't felt his thing for a long time and the lust came running back in me. His touch, his deep breaths, he... he's mine and will always be mine. We finished doing something it's been 8pm shit. I saw Psalm 99+ unread text and I just replied
"Sorry emergency went to the o.b and we left our phone sorry for waiting" "ohh thank goodness your fine we are still waiting for you here"
" Okay were coming"
We laugh and got dressed after 2 minutes we are good to go.

" Are you sure they are here?" "The address said its here" "Why is it dark open the doo-" "SUPRIIIIISEEEEEEE" I was stunned we are having.. two baby boy and our little princess, but the thing that caught my attention "LEEEEXIIIIII" Lexi ran to me and we hug "ISL it's been a long time congratulations, I didn't expect am having niece but look who's with me" "Mooooom..... Daaaaaad...." I cried... "my little girl is grown up now" mom hugged me "come here my love" dad takes turn.. am happy and full of mix emotions.

After all the drama I remembered something "Lexi your debut would be in a month" I interrupted "are you staying here? For how long" I added " two months" Okay next thing would be your debut, but now let's enjoy the moment.

After the reveal, I start processing Lexi debut, Lexi is now 18 yrs old it's been 2 years since I last saw her, she was still a little child up until now. She really is a Harry Potter fan, so am trying my best to gave a realistic Harry Potter so that she would be happy and enjoy her debut. I talk to some hotel and resorts I'm giving her a 1 week birthday celebration.

The time flies so fast and gladly I finish booking all that needed it maybe slow but atleast I finish it before her debut. I checked on it one last time because her debut will start tomorrow at 3pm and then we will travel to boracay staying there for three days and the rest three days will be travelling. Lexi loves travelling so that's what am giving her. I might not get the debut I want so I'll give it to her.

"Hello Birthday girl are you ready for your party?" I asked "Yes thank you for preparing all of this... I'm very lucky to have you as my sister" she almost cried while saying those things. I hugged her. "Don't cry love it's your day enjoy and have fun" as I let her go, I realized that everyone you loved will grow and be apart it doesn't matter how close you are. I will always love you sis I hope you loved my birthday gift.

As I saw Lexi dance and having fun with her friends, I wish if I could have turn back time and be 18 again just to celebrate my debut but I can't, my inner child was complete when I prepare Lexi debut. My little Princess is growing up.

"Sis thank you for all of your hardwork, I know that when I'm still young your the one that's with me the whole time. You listen to my lame jokes, when I rant about something, give me all I wanted and keep teaching me a lesson. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU and hoping you to have a safe pregnancy with you triplets. I LOVE YOU ATE ISLA" she got down the stage and hugged me. This little girl doesn't fail to amaze me all the time, I just found out when she got back to texas her graduation, top of the class My Valedictorian.

After the event we start packaging thing for our 1 week trip travelling. I saw the happiness in my sister's eyes and I'm filled with joy. Am glad she likes what I prepare for her. May you enjoy your Pre-Adult moment Lexi, Big sis always loves you.