Together

I'm happy to have him back in my life. I miss him he was much sweeter than the screen. He took good care of me, he was more than I expected. We mostly make out more than thrice a day. We we're happy and it felt like we got to know each other much deeper. We're contented am contented. It felt like what I've said, I just ate all the words I said. I was clearly inlove but just keep on denying.

We start dating again and together look for a job he got a sidelines and I took a nursing job at the Medical Hospital. It was tiring but the faces of the one's I've healed was satisfying, it felt like all the pain in my body vanish and was filled with joy. I keep sending money back in the Philippines for Lexi, and about us? yes lexi knew we told her. I never want to kept secret, we share each other secrets. Lexi also told us she wanted to be a fashion design in California, and I was determined to work thrice so I can pay and bought all her needs. We video call thrice in a week because of my 48 hour shift, I have 3 days day off and 4 days work in a week. I receive 5 digit here in texas but if we convert it to php it 7digit. We are also planning on start our own business in the future. So someday if we quit our job and create our own business we can still live.

I gave love another chance, I miss his fluffy body before tho.. it was cuddlable but now his body was hard as stone. We've been dating for 2 yrs now. "Hubby we're gonna be late on that reservation" "Honey chillax we have that on our self I don't to go, you look so sexy I want to-" "We already did that four times LET'S GOOOO" "Alright alright". We plan for our 2yrs anniversary to go for a date on the dinning place near a river. It's cozy and comfy to be there, it was my favorite spot to be honest. We have a lot of fun, it have yellow rose petals, candle lights and instruments played live. It was so romantic we have our dinner and after that we walk at the garden...it was heavenly it was dark and the lamps are the only light when we reach to the middle he said something that completely blow my mind..."Honey.... we've been together for so long now... and we've stop our relationship for 10 years but still eager to be with each other, so many challenges we've overcome together, dreams that achieve together. I don't want to lose you again mylove" he slowly kneel and my tears we're running through my checks. "ISLA GABRIELLE SOFIA KUIÑONES WILL YOU MARRY ME" I was full of different emotion and I stood there like an idiot crying it took 2 mins of crying until I said "YEEEEEES" we kissed as the fireworks drew the lonely stars.

We told our family's and soon planned for our wedding but we agreed that after we achieved everything. He agreed and both our family was happy for us. We planned on getting married in the Philippines so 2 more years then wedding must begun.

"I'M ENGAAAAAGEEEE" as I shout inside our condominium.. "HONEYY STOP JUMPING THE PEOPLE BELOW US WOULD COME AT OUR CONDO" He said while laughing. I still can't believe that this day would come. Loving someone was never on my list, but now it came. I kissed him and he kissed back, am really happy to have him in my life. He carried me while kissing to our bedroom, he's so gentle but now it was different, he thrust so hard the it felt I that my thing would rip apart, It hurt but it was more amusing that way.... I can't hear his breath got deeper and deeper, I move my hips to help him, he grin and thrust faster and harder it was more deeper, I felt something coming out, it was about to come out "KHIIIIEEEEEELLL" I shouted as he thrust for the last time.. I felt like all my energy was gone, he flip me and started once again... fuckk am about to lose my mind, I want more and more and more..... It was about 4am when we finish, he fell asleep first as usual, and I think am might fell asleep soon. That minute in my life, keep rewinding, we're about to be one sooner. "I love you Khiel Martin Quintos" "I love you more Isla Gabrielle Sofia Kuiñones" he answered in a sleepy voice. I wanted to punch him, his too fine for me.... I'm the most lucky person to have him in my life. I kiss him one last time for goodnight he kissed back and it continue but when he's about to go on top of me I stop him "LET'S GO TO SLEEP STUPID" He laugh we tuck our self and cuddle after few minutes my eyes are closed. I woke up breakfast in bed, it was poached egg, pancake and ice cream for dessert. I was about to stand up to wash my face, when I couldn't stand up straight, I look him dead in the eyes when he just smiled and put his hand on the back of his hand. I just sat back down in bed and eat my breakfast. He really are full of gentleness. He kissed me on the forehead before putting the dishes away, after a few minutes he jumped on the bed and I know what was about to happen and I'm ready for what will happen, I also want to do that thing with him. He really is my soulmate.

I never thought I could fine someone who is willing to wait for me for that long. I was the only one that really stand there ground. He never left me and stayed with me even though I told him the worst thing in me and my family background. He's family also loved me and I'm grateful for that. I'm happy being with him, and now we are engage.