Lucky

We are now about to have a family trip with Khiel's family and mine. It's been a long time since both families got together so I decided to have a family trip a long term family trip, but we waited for Khiel because he said he has an important trip to attend. It would be 3 to 4 weeks so I still got time to decide on what trip would we go to. I've been planning for a 2-month trip. It's either a resort or a trip to another country, but since we have 2-year-old babies, I think they could handle it.... can they?

I really got guts about Khiel's work nowadays. He's been so very distant when he got calls and acts differently when I ask what trips he would go to. Anyways, I already booked a flight, I book a private plane.... would he be mad at me? but it is for us, I don't want to get my twins publicly, just to be safe I would just explain it to him if he ever got mad or asked why about it. "Hello Honey, I booked us a flight can you come home on the weekend already?" I asked him on the phone "Hmmm I'll try, okay?" He replied, "Sure be careful there Iloveyo-" The call got ended, is there another girl? Nah he's just a busy man, right? I trust him and that is what matters the most, but I can't shake off this feeling that am worried about him with this behavior his giving me.

I woke up seeing Khiel making breakfast, when did he get home? why does he never call me his coming home early? "Hi love how long have you been standing there? do the kids wake you up?" he asked while preparing the table "No am fine and I just woke up, where are the nannies?" I asked him. "They asked if they could go home so I allowed them is there any problem with that? Should I call them to go back here?" he stop what he was doing and faced me. "Nothing I was just asking, let them be they wanted to spend time with their family also" I sat down at the table, and he sat down beside me we prayed and ate, but I have no appetite eating the food, the food looks amazing, but I can't enjoy it. "Honey is there bothering you? did you not like the food?" he asked "No am fine, am just going to check the kids" I stood and went back to the room. He followed me, "Isl is there any problem?" He asked "No nothing none at all". as I closed the door.

I prepared the things we needed, for our trip the next day. We haven't been talking for a while now. Khiel is still busy with his so-called "Work" and I'm busy preparing the things we needed for the trip. We also take turns keeping an eye on the kids. Nannies not gonna be back until we got home from the UK. I wanted to go there because our family is getting big and it has more children now so am sure the kids will gonna enjoy this trip. We would be staying there just for a month and we would fly to France for a month also. My family flew to us earlier so when they are here we are straight heading to the airport for our trip.

The day has come, I woke up at 3 am to prepare myself it took me 2 hrs for my makeup and clothing things, after that I woke up the twins, and we would meet at the airport at 10 am. so still got a lot of time. I start by putting them in a bath, changing their clothes, feeding them, and letting them play for as long as they want so that when we will be at the airport they would just sleep and the whole trip would be peaceful. Khiel woke up an hour before we leave.

My phone rang while I was getting their formula reading, I saw who it is it was Mom so I pick it up "Hello Isla we are here at the airport already and Khiel's mom said they'll arrive soon" My mom said. "Yeah we will be there soon also am just preparing the twins' milk" I replied " Okay bye" as she hang up the phone. We got there in just 10 minutes, we were lucky it wasn't traffic. We arrive at the airport and we landed safely and peacefully at our destination.

The first three weeks were flabbergasting, but the next day Khiel seems a little bit suspicious he doesn't want to go out anymore and wanted to stay in the place we stay in. I wanted to make a scene but it wasn't the time so I let him stay at the house all by himself. We're out with the kids when I notice someone staring and following us. I decided to go to a mall, and luckily there are many people around so we lost the guy who's been stalking us. We eat there and I treat them to shopping at the mall, I saw their happy faces and it was filled with pure happiness. I was enjoying it, but, when we got outside that was when things got messy.

When we are done shopping and were about to go home, they're an urge that telling me to put my kids in the car quickly and luckily I followed my instincts but, a Gunshot, I heard a gunshot and that gunshot was straight at me, I have hit by a gunshot... I looked down to see the dripping blood on my body, I already experience the difficulty of breathing and I look around and saw the same figure I saw the last time I felt this feeling, the time I was in this situation. I was lucky they're guards around and after some time everything turns black. I hate this feeling, I really do.