Preparation

We let our parents know about the upcoming wedding that was happening in September, our parents almost agreed on we what planned, because they don't want the beach wedding so, maybe on the other country we might do it that'swhat we dream of and just for citizenship, but anyways we are looking for a venue, reception and church and we found a perfect one it's am old church it's was huge and was perfect in our eyes and we decided to have a pool beach reception.

We looked for a wedding dress, dresses, tuxedo, and more. We also booked the reception and hire a video and photographer for our wedding. We we're almost done preparing our wedding, it took us five months to finish all the preparations and we spent the last month exploring his place, we went to beaches, and pools, Tourist spots and all. It was mesmerising, so many amazing look out, nice looking Tourist spots. The food was also amazing. I had so much fun, it was also time to go to my place. Seven months before our wedding, we bought a ticket back to my place, and we would like to book the luxury hotel for our Bachelor's Party. I suggested there because, I really want to celebrate a special day there, and now it's coming true. We told my parents we are coming tomorrow and we would just take the bus home so that they wouldn't come, because its a long way drive and they would be exhausted when they arrive.

We arrived safely at our place and was shocked that my family come and pick us up. It was morning already and we stop to eat at a fast food restaurant, we got home safely and our room was separate, predicted. We decided to talk to the owner of the hotel that we would like to have a conversation tomorrow. I also just want to spend time with my family first just to catch up the 5years that we lost to bond with. We played, and sing and celebrated like there was a party going on.It was fun and amazing, we have a great night after all. When our "party" was done we cleaned the place and said goodnight to each other. "Goodnight Honey" "Goodnight" I smiled, he pouted "we are not sleeping in the same room" "we have to wait until our wedding". He kissed me and pulled me in a empty room. Heck no, I know where this thing will go. I stopped him "Khiel stop" "Why I will miss you" this child is driving me crazy "No is No Khiel" "Please" he begged while kissing my body, I wanted to fight for it but my body is failing me "Do you want this sweetheart" he whisper. I gave in.

He dropped my silk night dress and kissed my shoulder, while slowly taking off my lower clothes. I was eager to stop him but I can't, l loved the sensation of lust, he droved me crazy when he do that the finger and tongue combo to me. He undress himself and crawled on top of me. I waited for us to face eye to eye and there. I kissed him, I took a breath and he slowly kissed downward again until he reached down there. He eat it as if he hasn't eaten for years, it makes me moan when I was done he kneel and pushed his thing to mine, we haven't did this for a long time. "HONEY IT GOT TIGHTER... DOES IT HURT?" He asked " Yes a little" I replied "I'm sorry Isla" he trusted so hard that it sting, he kept thrusting in just a few minutes, we both released the liquid thing, he covered my mouth so that we would not be heared, we are in our own heaven, we stopped when we got out of air and have no energy to continue. I quickly got dressed even if down there hurts when I walk, I took a bath, change my clothes, and went upstairs to my bedroom, I changed him before I went out, so that no evidence would be found. I slept tightly because of tiredness. We woke up the next day like nothing happened, but we are worried that someone might react because they heared us, but no one did notice, he kept winking at me and teasing me. I WANT TO SLAP HIM "you can't say no to me honey" he whispered and quickly walked away before my hand hit him. THIS MAN IS CRAZY.

We got ready because we're gonna book that hotel as promised. We got there just in time and we talk to the owner, for reservation and what bundle can they offer along with those things we would reserve. It was good call "ARE you available in August 11 sir?" Khiel ask, why of all date.. why 11..." AHHH! let me check.... yes sir we are available at that moment" the owner answered. "We would like that date reserve please" "Copy sir" and we walked away after the transaction. "AUGUST 11?" I asked "Yes Honey so that we can also celebrate you birthday it's both bachelor and birthday party mylove" I was shocked and felt butterflies in my tummy. He remembered my birthday, we haven't celebrated it in years, so I thought he forgot my birthday. "Honey let's go" he said happily, and I followed him to the car. "What would you like to eat love" "You choose" I replied. "Dessert or main course?" He asked "Dessert please" "Black scoop here we go" he really know what I like. We spent most of our time finalising our Bachelor's party, and at the same time exploring the tourist spots in my place and preparing the things needed.

Our bachelor's party is coming sooon so the wedding is just right in a corner, I was scared and excited at the same time for the next chapter in my life. Did I do the right decision. Sure I did, I mever regretted this moment in my life.